Chapter 0 : |>r0|_og|uE

*&^$# POV:

7-18-1973

TICK

FREDBEAR'S FAMILY DINER AND FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA! OPENED BY WILLIAM AFTON AND HENRY EMILY, NOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! What going on?

4-16-78

TOCK

RAT AND CAT THEATER IS NOW OPEN! WITH STAGE ACTS, DRAWING, AND BURGERS, WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO GO?! Where are we?

11-2-1981

TICK

ELIZABETH AFTON MISSING! LAST SEEN AT CIRCUS BABY'S PIZZA WORLD! Call **##!%#$^$ IF SEEN! BRYAN! JAKE! MOM, DAD, ANNA!

10-4-1983

crack

CHILD BITTEN BY FREDBEAR! 4 UNIDENTIFIED TEENAGERS SHOVED THE CHILD INTO THE ANIMATRONIC! THE CHILD'S NAME WILL BE RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC SOON, ALONG WITH THE TEENAGERS WHO CAUSED THE ACCIDENT! Why am I living things I wasn't there for?

12-23-1984

TOCK

CO-OWNERS/RAT AND CAT ACTORS FOUND DEAD! FAMILIES ARE DEVASTATED, THEATER IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! Where is everyone?

1-7-1985

TICK TOCK TI-CRACK

CLARA AFTON WAS FOUND |)E^|) ON THE SIDE OF A CLIFF! CAUSE? ALCOHOL FOUND IN SYSTEMS AND POSSIBLE SUICIDE! HELP! Wait, GUYS?!

1-26-1985

TICK

CHARLOTTE EMILY FOUND DEAD BEHIND FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA! FIRST LOCATION IS NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER ^&#$%! Guys, where's Mom, Dad, and Anna

3-CRACK-19TOCK

#$^%$%^ #$%#$ MISSING ALONG CRACK! Why can't you hear me

TICK-9-CRA#$%

SKDAFSLJEROIHGL$#%#@*&)(#$&%^$*()SDLKFJ#$U$&*IUFJVWEQ"{}QW{}#$$*REHDJFLNVLHIOERUIWOEURJFDLKJosiduf9874r9fcHIGSIUTFUFYYY*#&9234rueijwu98*^T68736428jdOYITUFOsdjfo|}{PIPL:"?><>JNBCZ<XCBJGZUYT%#~##^*)*76876438jwe iey fiOIUGIYTD IYUNB Nnwy7384fejd239^%$#*)(*&YKGYURTRFL I'M RIGHT HERE! PLEASE I'M NOT DEAD

Hello? You all seem abandoned and broken. A bear, a chicken, a fox, and two rabbits, that's strange. I have three bears and a wolf, perhaps you'd like to join us. I'm a rabbit myself, maybe I could help you. But first, you must help me, and I promise, that I'll fix all of you. But where are my manners, you don't know who I am? My name is &^#$@*(*$!. And this will be the last thing you all remember. WAIT, DO-^%^-ST%$&^%GLITCHTRAP!

8-21-2022

Glamrock Bonnie activated. "Alright, another day, possibly more problems, or great events. Wonder what the rest of the Glamrocks are up to?"