Chapter 2 : Pieces

11/14/2022 - 5:00 pm

*&^$# POV:

That's fun. Watching #@$^ talk with another version of me. Again, at least he finally notices me. It is fun watching #@$^ and Orville interact with each other. But #@$^ doesn't even realize that's his real name, instead, he calls himself Shadow Bonnie. Understandably, but still. I followed Shadow Bonnie with Orville to the pizzaplex when they passed Candy's. They talked with Dylan, found out he and Bryan are half brothers, and also found out what he could do other than touch Shadow Bonnie. After talking with them, Orville and Shadow Bonnie were silent with each other until they reached the pizzaplex. "Bonnie, should I wait outside for you until you're done? This seems like something you'd like to do in private." Shadow Bonnie thought for a moment and said, "Alright, yeah. I'll come back when I'm done." I followed Bonnie through the pizzaplex into the basement. He walked into a warehouse and I followed him to see Glamrock Bonnie sorting a box. The boxes had a label called, Twisted Bonnie items. DO NOT TOUCH! I WILL KILL YOU! Glamrock Bonnie seemed not to notice Shadow Bonnie as I walked over to see what he was sorting through. I gasped in shock at what I saw, Shadow Bonnie turned in my direction and seemed surprised to see me, but he then turned his attention to Glamrock Bonnie. "What are you doing Bonnie?" Glamrock Bonnie jolted up. "Jeez, don't scare me like that Shadow. What are you doing here, and how did you know to look for me down here?" Shadow Bonnie shrugged, "I heard that you found some stuff from FreddyLand and were sorting through it. Had a hunch you did it down here. And I just wanted to see how you were doing now that I finally get the chance to talk with you in private. Do you mind if I see what you're sorting?" Glamrock Bonnie shook his head and Shadow Bonnie walked over to the box. He seemed to feel the same things I felt, concerned and confused. Inside the box was a drawing with a blonde-haired boy and a taller brown-haired boy, a plush of what looked like a peppermint wearing a sailor's outfit, a wooden marionette doll, and a worn photo in a bronze frame. The picture had the two boys from the drawing, along with a woman with brown hair and brown eyes, a man with brown hair and brown eyes, and a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. They were wearing Halloween costumes, the man, a Cat costume from Candy's theater, the brown-haired woman, Amelia Earhart, the blonde-haired woman was in a witch costume, the blonde-hair boy matched the peppermint-like sailor, and the brown-haired boy looked like Freddy Fazbear's Marionette. The bottom of the picture had a date, 10-31-1984, I smiled.  (I remember that day, it was a couple of months before Dad died. OU*&^% did Afton ruin what we had left? I forgi*(& Vincent but Afton destroyed us because of his jealousy.) I shook myself out of my thoughts and listened to Shadow and Glamrock Bonnie. "How much of before our world was destroyed do you remember?" Glamrock Bonnie picked up the framed photo and stared at it. "Honestly, I still don't remember much. I know I'm a version of Bryan, and these items are the last parts of my past, along with you. I just keep them so that way maybe, just maybe, I could put the pieces together and remember more. But if I remember anything, it's this Halloween, the day I died, and of course, our world crumbling." They were silent until I saw something and began pointing at it.  Shadow Bonnie noticed what I was pointing at and asked. "Hey, what's this?" Glamrock Bonnie saw what Shadow Bonnie was staring at and picked it up. They both gasped. It was a framed picture with a date on the bottom like the last one, 2-16-2003. Two men who looked to be in their early twenties were smiling with a blue bonnie model in between them. One man was blonde with white skin and brown eyes while the other had brown skin and dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. They both wore purple Freddy Fazbear nightguard uniforms, with badges that said, Freddy-Fazbear-Factory-Guard. Glamrock and Shadow Bonnie were both distraught by what they saw. I just stared at the photo, reminiscing. "Bonnie is that-" Glamrock Bonnie stuttered, "U-Us and him. I, the memory had popped into my head. This was the day before-" "Springtrap destroyed our world." Glamrock Bonnie's hands were shaking until he dropped the photo and the frame shattered like glass as it hit the ground.   Glamrock Bonnie looked at Shadow Bonnie and hugged him. They both began to cry as oil began to fall from Glamrock Bonnie's eyes, while Shadow Bonnie's tears were white void. I was surprised that they could still touch each other, but the only things going through my head, were my regrets. (I'm so sorry Jake, Bryan, I should have run instead of taking Afton on. I never meant to hurt either of you.  I should have tried harder.  I should have)