Chapter 1 : The first hour

11-3-2022

Shadow Bonnie POV:

(Headaches, again, why? Hate these headaches, along with the flashbacks. Why do they keep coming and going before I make sense of them? Hello?) "Bonnie?" Ignoring the voices I kept on thinking, (I don't understand, who keeps on trying to talk with me? #@$^? Come on, you're the only that can hear me. &^@(*& ignoring me you fucking idiot, come on. Why did he call me that? It's not the twisteds, not Shadow Freddy, he's dead. It couldn't be no, he's gone, right? He's dead, that's the one memory I didn't lose when, #&ke!) "BONNIE!" "AHH!" In a surprise, I almost fell through the floor. Once I was situated, I stood up and looked to see I was in a trashed hotel room with Orville. He looked worried, "Bon, you alright? You were just standing there, thinking for two hours." Shocked, I exclaimed, "TWO HOURS?! I haven't done anything like that in ages, Ow." I sat down on the bed that wasn't destroyed and put my right hand on the side of my head. Orville sat down with me, "Bonnie, do you remember what we did before you," He paused, "Before you went into whatever that trance was?" I looked at him in confusion. "Yeah, I made you trash the hotel room, but what do you mean by two hours? I thought I was only thinking for a few minutes, or at least I think." I put both of my hands to the sides of my head, trying to remember what happened right before I started to space out. While trying to think, the headache came back, and my head began to pound, (Come on, please. *^%^3%$54 here, can you listen to me just once? Why should I? If I stop giving you headaches to get your attention, &^%^$# you actually talk with me? Wait, really? Yep. Fine, but who are you? How much did Gli32#$%@#$^&* erase?) "Bon, you were trancing again? Just for 4 minutes, but still." Snapping out of my train of thought and looking back at Orville, "I- I'm fine now, shouldn't be having any more two-hour trances, either, sorry about that. We may have to cut this short though, I need to talk with Glamrock Bonnie." Orville got up, "Alright, let's just clean the room enough that we won't get the company sued. But are you sure you're alright? You've been spacing out a lot these past couple of months." I looked around the room as Orville started to clean, since I couldn't do anything, I just watched. I thought about the voice and how familiar it was, the only question I had. Who was it? Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock. Orville looked up at the alarm clock and I looked at it as well. Something was wrong, alarm clocks don't tick, they ring. "Bon, why is the clock ticking?" I started to speak but right before I did, the alarm clock chimed, it hit 1-o-clock, then 2-o-clock, and kept on going until 12, getting louder with each one. Until it started over and got louder again. The chimes felt so familiar as if I had heard them my entire life. I approached the clock, and Orville walked with caution beside me. "Bonnie, you sure about this?" I continued to walk, closer and closer, as if I was in a trance and couldn't stop. Until I put my hand over the alarm clock and the shadows covering me unraveled themselves, and I felt myself alter and change. I turned around to see Orville stunned. All he said was, "Bonnie, go look in the mirror." There was a mirror on the wall by the hotel room door. I screamed, "WHAT THE HELL!" My voice was different as well, it was, human. I wore a white hoodie and black jeans. My eyes were dark brown along with my hair, and my skin was the color of caramel. The only thing I kept was my black rabbit ears. I looked back at Orville, "Orville, what's going on?" He seemed to be both confused and worried, "You're asking me, I thought you would know. But, why did you touch the clock?" I was about to say something until I hesitated. I sat back down on the bed and when I did, the shadows came back and I was Shadow Bonnie again. "Orville, what should I do?" He went back to cleaning, but said, "Yeah, let's talk with Glamrock Bonnie. He's from your world, and maybe something happened to him as well." I touched my red bowtie with my right hand, then looked at my hand. "Maybe, I haven't talked with him one on one in a while either. It could be nice, considering the only times I talked with him were about Glitchtrap-related subjects. Although, this wasn't the first time I turned human and looked like that. I think you were there for it." Orville glanced up from his cleaning, "Hmm, now that you mention it. Didn't you turn human that one time Bryan got stuck speaking Spanish?" I thought about that day, it had been a couple of years since it happened, I ended up turning human by accident and it wasn't exactly the best experience. In my opinion. "Orville, I haven't told anyone this except for the twisteds, and Glitchtrap. But, I don't remember what I was or who I was before my world was destroyed. All I remember is having a friend, and standing over his dead body. Then being covered by shadows while my world was crumbling, piece by piece, bit by bit." He stayed silent, last time he tried to comfort me over my world being destroyed, the support didn't help at all. Once Orville was done, he was standing at the door. I stood back up and walked towards the entrance. I looked back into the mirror and I saw a form I never thought I would see again. "Bonnie, what are you staring at?" I held my hand up to my face, "Me, but, it's not me." My reflection showed me as a human, but I was wearing a Freddy Fazbear nightguard uniform from the late 1990s. My eyes were pure white as what looked to be blood-like ink dripping from my mouth. I blinked, and it changed back to Shadow Bonnie. I shook my head, and walked through Orville, just trying to ignore what I witnessed. He checked us both out of the hotel, onto a plane, and I just stared out the window as I drifted off to sleep.