Chapter 7 : A Challenging Darkness

11-27-22

Glamrock Bonnie POV:

Bryan left, and so did everyone else. But when they did, a memory went through my head. I heard names, but one stuck more than the others, "Matthew." "Who's that?" "Huh?" I turned around to see that the voice I heard belonged to Moon. "Oh, hey, Moon, I thought you left like everyone else. Can I help you?" Moon had that look whenever he was interested in something. "Who's Matthew?" He grinned in interest. I felt nervous about how he stared at me. It felt like whenever Shadow Freddy would stare me down. It wasn't fun. Moon spoke again, "You gonna say something or keep staring at me?" I shook my head and said, "Matthew isn't anyone special, so you shouldn't worry about it. Anyways, I should get going. I need to do something." I turned around and started to walk away until Moon said, "So if I were to research someone named Matthew in the company, I couldn't find anything?" I stopped and turned back around, "Moon, there are specific things that should be left alone. That man is one of them." Moon walked towards me, and he stood right over me, "It's odd that you said that name today when this family drama happened. Does Matthew have any relation to Bryan? Is he related to you in any shape or form?" I didn't move, I couldn't move, he hit the right nerve, and the memory of him dying right in front of me replayed in my mind, a memory I wished would stay forgotten. Moon smirked, "I'll take that as a yes. If my hunch is correct, it's probably the name of Bryan's father. He did forget it, so maybe I'll tell him I did some digging and remind him later. I do wonder what relation he has with you though." I looked down and wrapped my arms around myself, it felt like I was having one of my panic attacks, but yet, I didn't.  Moon seemed satisfied and walked away. Moon hit way too close to home, the only ones that found out I was a version of Bryan were the Twisteds, I can't remember if we told Bryan, Rockstar Bonnie, Rockstar Chica, and Rockstar Foxy.  No one else should have either found out or known, and it should stay that way.  I felt oil leak from my eyes and the grief of watching everyone die come through. (Not again, not again. I should've done something. I should have tried. Why didn't I help? Why did I hide in that room? There were several different places. Why that room? Why?) I needed to calm down. I needed something, but what? I walked down to the basement, into the warehouse, grabbed my box, and walked to the parts and service room. Freddy/Springtrap was there in the tube, offline. Vanny was in her prison, offline as well. It was quiet and peaceful. I walked toward the corner of the room with the VR sets and sat down. I looked through the box and found a book. I opened it to the first page and it read, Property of Dylan De'Vil. I turned the page to see two pictures. One was a wedding picture with a woman and a man holding each other's hands. The bottom said, Wedding of Anna and Matthew De'Vil, 6-15-1974.    Another photo had a picture of a restaurant opening with three men in front of the restaurant. Rat and Cat Theater Opening, 4-28-1977.  I continued to flip through the pages and pictures, each one had family and friends that were all smiling and happy. But the further into the book I got, the more fake the happiness became, and the people at the beginning of the scrapbook disappeared. I shut the book and wrapped my arms around my legs. I thought about Dylan and him dying the day our world was destroyed. I thought about watching Marcus and my father die. I hate Afton, I hate Glitchtrap, and I hate Moon. I hate everything that's happened to me and everyone I care about. I grabbed my marionette doll from the box and brought it close to my chest. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BROTHER! NOW YOU'LL HAVE ANOTHER FRIEND FOR WHEN YOU'RE ALONE! Dylan, why did you leave me alone?) I just wanted to leave. I just wanted to hide. "Error." I heard something say error. It took me a second to realize I was the one that said that. "Why did I? R-R-REMNANT M-M-M-Malf-f-function. Ow." I put my right hand against the side of my head. "I'm so stupid. I ended up getting my remnant agitated instead of calming down. Connection lost. WHAT!?" I grabbed the book along with my Marionette doll and put them back into the box. I then picked up the box and put it back into the warehouse. I didn't want anyone touching my things. I went back into parts and service and grabbed a cord by the computer. I connected it to myself so I could run diagnostics. "Alright, let's see what connection I lost. E-E-E-E-Error. Yeah, I get it. I'm slightly broken." I looked through my code until I found the part my remnant hung around. But it wasn't there, "Where did it go? E-E-Error REMNANT DISCONNECTING! Connection lost, connection lost. Oh no, no, no, not this again. Please re-connect, and stay connected. The last time this happened, it took me ages to get back into the suit and I freaked." The problem with me is that I revert to right after I died when I get disconnected from the suit, which is bad. When I get back into the suit I'm fine and normal, thank god, but it's hard. Nothing I did to stay connected worked, I needed help, yet there was no one around to help. I felt myself lose consciousness, "No, I can't-" I fell to the ground and felt the cord detach from me. "REMNANT-Disconnected. S-S-S-Shutting down until remnant reconnected. Remnant missing, Remnant missing. Cannot Function, Bonnie model 001, current description, lost."