~Breathing Information~

{P.S; I ain't good at making names sorry}

Y/N's Breathing Style

----------------------------------------

Snow Breathing, First Form; "Icicle Hail"

Icicle Hail is basically where it hails but it hails sharp icicles and everytime it hits the opponent the icicles get sharper and stronger.

Snow Breathing, Second Form; "Frostbite"

Frostbite is where the user attacks the opponent, and it makes them go numb so they can't feel if the user attacks them [they basically have to use their senses].

Snow Breathing, Third Form; "Hallucinated Snow"

Hallucinated Snow is the same, to "Obscuring Clouds" where snow covers the place and allows the user to hide in the snow and lets the opponent think that they are going slow when they are actually going fast.

Snow Breathing, Fourth Form; "Poisonous Water"

Poisonous Water is where the blade starts to freeze up and it was made from wisteria water / holy water [for the demons] and lets the opponent freeze a little, making their movements slower.

Snow Breathing, Fifth Form; "Spikes Iced"

Spikes Iced is a move where the user slashes the floor and ice comes from the floor and spikes hit the opponent.

Snow Breathing, Sixth Form; "Slashed Sea"

Slashed Sea is a combo attack landing 10 hits on the opponent letting the last hit making them confused.

Snow Breathing, Seventh Form; "Winters Rage"

Winters Rage is another combo attack landing 35 hits on the opponent and gives them Deja Vu of who / what they loved most.

Snow Breathing, Eighth Form; "Winters Poison"

Winters Poison is where the object is laced with wisteria mixed with slushed ice [watery ice] and strikes the opponent letting the opponent die slowly as the wisteria takes over their body.

Snow Breathing, Ninth Form; "Winters Cloudy Daze"

Winters Cloudy Daze is when the user jumps up high, unleashing multiple slashes in range, they can only use it when they are enraged though.

Muichiro's Breathing Style;

-----------------------------------------

Mist Breathing, First Form; "Low Clouds, Distant Haze"

The user unleashes a powerful trust attack in front of them.

Mist Breathing, Second Form; "Eight-Layered Mist"

The user unleashes eight forward slashes with each one on top of the other in extremely quick succession.

Mist Breathing, Third Form; "Scattering Mist Splash"

The user releases a powerful circular slash in front of them that can be used to blow away projectiles.

Mist Breathing, Fourth Form; "Shifting Flow Slash"

The user quickly unsheathes their sword and dashes towards their enemy at blinding speeds and delivers a quick slash from beneath them. This technique is a reminiscent of laijutsu .

Mist Breathing, Fifth Form; "Sea of Clouds and Haze"

The user dashes forward at high speed and unleashes flurry of slashes that cover a wide area while obscuring their movements.

Mist Breathing, Sixth Form; "Lunar Dispersing Mist"

The user backflips into the air while upside down and delivers countless ranged slashes downwards, capable of decimating dozens of targets at once.

Mist Breathing, Seventh Form; "Obscuring Clouds"

The personal creation of Muichiro Tokito. A technique in which the user drastically changes the tempo of their movement to disorient their enemy, which seemingly takes the form of clouds of mist enveloping a wide area. When the user shows themselves, their speed will appear to be extremely slow but when they hide, the user moves in a blink of an eye.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taisho Secret

------------------------

Y/n asked Shinobu to teach her on how to make wisteria poison / water!