~Chapter 5~ [Set-Up for the Sports Festival]

{This whole chapter will be a Y/n and Muichiro fluff because the others were setting up the Sports Festival and Y/n and Muichiro did not need to help so they didn't because they also didn't have any interest on interacting with the others as they knew the others would try to talk to them.}

{And I time skipped because I was lazy and because why not oh and we are just gonna pretend that Y/n and Muichiro knew everyones name because they had introduced themselves to them}

{oh and {} means it's from the person who wrote this which is me}

3rd Person POV;

-----------------------------

"Hey Mui!" someone had shouted, and that someone was Y/n. Muichiro was happy to see Y/n and he slightly smiled "Hey N/N-Chan what's up?" he was wondering why Y/n yelled out his name.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out because we have nothing to do because everyone is helping out for the Sports Festival.." Y/n muttered but Muichiro heard and was glad to accept the offer that Y/n had asked.

"Sure, but what do you even wanna do" he asked also being unsure of what to do while the 2 hung out. "How about we go into town I mean we have been busy with everything lately and we're free now so what do you think.?" Y/n mumbled even though she knew Muichiro could still hear what she said.

"Sure, I mean you are saying the truth that we have been busy, but I would love to hang out with you anytime" Muichiro smiled, and Y/n blushed but Muichiro couldn't see that because she was wearing her mask, but she didn't wear her hoodie.

"Hey N/n.." Muichiro caught her attention as she responded humming in return. "You should really keep that mask off more like what master said, you're very pretty you know.." Muichiro blushed while saying that and so did Y/n blush.

Y/n took off her mask and looked at Muichiro then smiled at him which made him even more red. "Are you sick, Mui?" she asked worriedly because his face was all red and she touched his forehead "N-No I'm not sick.." He stuttered. Muichiro blushed even more because Y/n was still touching his forehead.

"I'm so sorry if I made you go out being sick" Y/n said even more worried and she was even more sad that she didn't think about Muichiro being sick and took her hand off of his forehead "I'm not sick N/N-Chan no need to be sorry" Muichiro finally calmed down.

"I'm sorry how about I treat you to shimmered radish and miso?" Y/n asked and Muichiro's face lit up and you could see the sparkles in his eyes. "yes" Muichiro then grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her.

Y/n's POV;

------------------------------

Mui grabbed my hand and dragged me I was blushing so much but since he was dragging me, he didn't notice wait, why am I blushing!?  That's not the point but I should ask Mitsuri-San she's best at it, I need to know why I feel butterflies in my stomach and feel like everything is okay when I'm around Muichiro..

God I just love that cute face and smile of his, I wish we can keep it like this, but we have missions to do and we're always busy, but we do hang out with each other when we're not busy which is pretty good.