~Chapter 12~ [Last Day]

YES THIS PART WILL BE THE LAST DAY OF MHA X KNY X READER!

3rd Person POV;

---------------------------

Y/n went downstairs after getting ready to see, surprisingly, Muichiro was up before her and had made breakfast and his hair was tied up in a ponytail which Y/n found it hot she had a slight nosebleed because of it.

"N/N-CHAN ARE YOU OKAY!?" Muichiro screamed because Y/n was having a nosebleed "Y-Yeah I-I'm fine.." she almost fainted.

[10 Minutes later]

They finally cleaned all the blood from her nose "G-Gomennasai [I'm sorry]" Y/n apologized while Muichiro looked at her worried "It's fine but are you okay?" Muichiro said with worry in his voice "Y-Yeah.." Y/n replied trying to reassure him.

Soon after they left for school, after eating ofcourse, but soon after they reached school and went inside the classroom, apparently Aizawa told the whole entire class that they were both leaving after today.

And people we're surprisingly, sad, they didn't want the others knowing though because they would plan so many things that they didn't want to do at all, but they know the others wouldn't give them an option.

Y/n gave Aizawa a death stare because they were pissed that now they had to do such activities. Muichiro and Y/n cursed at Aizawa under their breaths, and unfortunately, Aizawa let the kids do whatever they wanted with Y/n and Muichiro for their last day.

[Timeskip brought to you by Sanemi's beautiful eyebrows]

"Oi, listen here we don't wanna go." Y/n said sternly while Muichiro nodded in agreement "We don't care now come on!" Mina dragged them both to a Ferris Wheel and put them both in there, while the others were in different places.

"Seriously?" she mumbled to herself wanting to kill Mina even mumbling that Mina is lucky that she didn't have her sword on her, or she'd have no head by now. The ride was silent, Y/n decided to perk up a conversation.

"So how have you been liking this day so far.?" Y/n asked and Muichiro looked up at her "It's nice knowing that I get to spend time with you" he said casually 'how blunt' Y/n thought while now looking at him.

They stared at each other for two minutes until they realized what they were doing "A-Ah gomen.." she slightly stuttered while Muichiro didn't say anything he just sat there, he moved his attention to outside.

They just stared out into the clouds, but Y/n looked for the others down from the Ferris Wheel especially Mina. [nice knowing ya Mina], finally they got off the Ferris Wheel, they wondered what to do next.

She noticed a familiar person that she wanted to avoid but, sadly, they saw Y/n "Hey Iguro, Tokito!" Deku and Ururaka said at the same time, in sync, Y/n and Muichiro just looked at each other and then nodded.

But before Y/n could run, Muichiro picked her up bridal style and ran off, Deku and Ururaka were dumb founded with dotted eyes before realizing what just happened "Eto.. Ururaka what just happened.?" Deku questioned her.

"I have no clue.." she responded back but they laughed in the end and continued on, in hanging out with each other, they did have until 3:00 p.m. and it was currently 12:00 p.m. "It's 12 p.m. do you want to eat anything?" Y/n asked Muichiro.