~Chapter 15~ [UPPERMOONS!?]

Muichiro and Y/n were on a mission together and they broke their swords that's why they're both there and they're there to train too, and to hang out to kill time, and Muichiro needed something from there so good thing he has things to wait for.

3rd Person POV;

------------------------------

Muichiro and Y/n made their way to get some food, like a date, but they were actually on a date just for fun, but someone came and ruined it when they came to the restaurant. "OH MY GOD! HI Y/N, TOKITO I NEVER KNEW YOU JUST WERE HERE!" Mitsuri squealed.

Y/n would usually never mind that Mitsuri would scream and interrupt things, but his time was different, she was on a date with her crush, holding hands with him, she felt happy, so she didn't want the moment to be ruined.

But it was by Mitsuri, which, sort of annoyed her but she acted, while on the other hand.. Muichiro was pissed and you could tell, he was even glaring at Mitsuri which she was saddened and scared, she left after talking to them for a bit.

And only after eating her food and Sakura Mochi she actually left. they sat down on zaisu's [Japanese chairs] and they stayed silent for a bit until Muichiro perked up a conversation "Our Swordsmith said that they should be done tomorrow." 

"Hm, is that so?" Y/n then spoke up, her voice was soothing "Yeah" she slightly smiled, and they got their food soon after "Itakimasu." they both said and ate with some silence, but they talked a lot anyway.

And again, they argued on who will pay the bill, Muichiro won with the same tactic, kissing Y/n, leaving her stunned, at least she got to tip the waitress though before leaving "You wanna go to the hot springs?" Muichiro asked so casually.

Y/n's face grew red at the sudden question "E-Eh?" was all she could get to come out of her mouth, because they'd be in the same bath, naked.. But Y/n accepted anyway, as she won't look at him at all.

[Time skip brought to you by Giyuu's friends]

"Ah, this is so relaxing.." Y/n mumbled to herself, and she kept her mask on because she didn't want to look at him while he was naked, but something he said made her look at him without realizing.

"Why do you have your mask on? Are you okay?" was what he had said, which caught her off guard because he was concerned for her.? She looked up and down at him before realizing what she was doing.

"A-Ah, my bad gomennasai.." Y/n whispered before looking away, but he thought that he had done something wrong to make her upset "What did I do wrong?" he asked, worried on what he did to upset his crush.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Y/n was confused on what he meant by 'what he did wrong' "Why aren't you looking at me, you usually do, and talk to me but you're just so quiet, so what did I do wrong?" he explained, now looking at Y/n.

"Oh, it's just that.. Well I'm in a hot spring with you and your basically you know.." she mumbled the last part before yawning. "If you're sleepy we could leave the hot spring and go to the hotel" he then said.

"You could stay, I'll just go by myself Mui, also could you please turn around?" she asked, and he did turn around, and she got up and put a towel around her body and left to the girls changing room, to change into some spare clothes Mitsuri had bought her.