~Chapter 11~ [Golems]

Muichiro's POV;

------------------------

N/N walked off after the battle between her and that split haired, she didn't even come to where I was sitting at all, I have to go look for her, but I don't even know where she is at all. I guess I could check the school.

[45 Minutes later]

I looked everywhere and I found nothing, damn it she probably left the campus.. maybe she's at our favorite spot to hang out.?

[10 Minutes later]

I looked there and a few more places and still, nothing, no sign of her at all.. I know she's very upset about someone's death I forgot who though. Maybe she is at her favorite restaurant.

[15 Minutes later]

Still, no sign of her I looked inside of the place and even asked if they had seen her, but they had said "no" only place left is.. Our house, I forgot about our house.. She has got to be in there, i ran back to the house as fast as I could.

Nothing was different, other than the door being open.. WAIT THE DOOR IS OPEN!? IS SOMEONE ELSE IN THE HOUSE!? IS N/N OKAY!? I ran in there, hoping to find her, but.. I didn't find her, isn't there a training area underground?

Oh yeah there was, I should go check there just in case..

Y/n's POV;

---------------------

I had just finished killing 3 golems when I heard a noise from upstairs, above from where I was.. SHIT I LEFT THE DOOR OPEN.. I grabbed my sword out of my sheath because I heard something or someone coming down here

The person came down and I saw who it was, I put my sword back in its sheath, it was just Muichiro. I was about to say something when he ran up to me and gave me a hug, I froze for a bit then slowly hugged him back.

We stayed like that for a minute or so "I was so worried about you, why did you leave the door open.?"  Muichiro finally spoke, "Gomen for making you worry, I forgot to shut the door.." I responded softly.

Muichiro continued to hug me, I felt odd about that, but we have hugged and cuddled many times, this isn't any different, we finally sat down, and I took out a snack that I apparently had in my pocket and handed it to Muichiro.

"Huh?" is all he said "Eat it" was all I replied to him, and he started eating "Aren't you hungry?" he asked, I just sighed and said "No I'm not." and he continued eating in silence until I got up. "Hm? What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm gonna train" I casually said "In that case let me join you" I turned around and stared at him for a bit then said "Okay, but promise you won't tell anyone on what I'm about to do?" I asked him and he looked at me, confused.

But said "Okay I won't." I nodded and created two snow golems he looked a little shocked then looked at me and said "That's cool!" his eyes were beaming, and you could clearly see sparkles in his eyes, I chuckled at his cute behavior.