~Chapter 19~ [..Uppermoon 1!?]

Y/n's Pov:

-----------------------------

I fell down but I did catch myself I looked around and, it was some sort of base? This was probably where Muzan hid all this time, I can't think right now there are demons attacking me left and right.

[50 Minutes later]

I wasn't tired at all, but I do have some minor cuts, I broke through the base trying to find atleast someone, and I found MUICHIRO! But,, Also uppermoon 1!? Oh shit, I have to help him "Snow Breathing, First Form: Icicle Hail!" I sort of shouted.

He deflected them, shit I have to use two moves in one go or my plan will fail "Snow Breathing, Third form: Hallucinated Snow!" I yelled and covered the place with snow, I didn't give anyone the time to attack.

"Snow Breathing, Second Form: Frostbite" I muttered, I immediately went behind him and cut his arm off, at least he'll go numb either way, it did affect him because it took a minute for him to regenerate.

[An hour and a half later]

I was tired, but I can't die here, Muichiro lost an arm and he got stabbed, shit, I lost an arm too, but I can't quit, not yet.. Me, Genya, Muichiro, Sanemi, and Gyomei we were all fighting uppermoon 1, I set Muichiro down for him to rest but he refused.

"Please rest Mui, I don't want you to get anymore hurt then you already are, you took all the hits for me, please.." I whispered to him and kissed him, "GYOMEI-SAN! PLEASE AID MUICHIRO!" I yelled at Gyomei, he nodded and started to aid Muichiro.

I got back into battle.

[30 Minutes later]

I lost an arm, but it doesn't hurt, I feel numb, like I'm gonna die but now isn't the time to die yet, there's still uppermoon 1 that we have to kill, and Muzan I can't give up now, I then hid "Boo~" I whispered in his ear.

He turned around surprised while "Oi, pay attention to your surroundings more" I smiled while his eyes widened, I made a golem ahead of time before I even came close to him, he tried to hit me and I dodged.

My golem cut his arm off, causing him to cut my golems head off, funny thing, you have to stab the chest, that does nothing, but I would never say it's weakness and his eyes were wider than a doorknob, like they were gonna burst out of the socket.

"Geez, you want your eyes to pop out, you look like a spider!" I exclaimed, and a vein appeared on his forehead and cheek, so my plan is working huh? Anger him enough to make him blind out of rage, it's risky but it's worth a shot.

I might die because of this plan, even so I mustn't let death get to me, I'm not afraid of death anyway so it's not even a big deal for me to die like this, after all this is uppermoon 1 that we're talking about.

He attacked me restlessly, yes! My plan has worked! Now all we have to do is just a little bit of golems and breathing. "Snow Breathing, Fourth Form: Poisonous Water" I muttered and sliced both his leg and arm off.

[30 Minutes later]

W-We did it! I feel like I'm gonna pass out and die, but I have to help the others and also defeat Muzan "NO! GAHH GENYA NO!" I heard Sanemi scream, I turned around and saw.. Genya disintegrating.?

"I'm dying aren't I?" Genya asked, while Sanemi cried harder "I-IT'S OKAY! YOUR ONII-CHAN IS HERE" he yelled and screamed, crying, to the point where he was gasping for air, I couldn't move at all, I could only watch.

Suddenly, I fell down on my knees while Muichiro ran to me "ARE YOU OKAY!?" he shouted, damn that was loud, but I didn't care, I only care about being with him "H-Hai.." I stuttered while choking a bit.

"I love you onii-chan, I'm sorry.." Genya said and Sanemi cried even harder, something hot streamed down my face.. Tears.? I finally cried, but it wasn't for a good reason though "WE CAN DO SOMETHING, RIGHT!?" Sanemi cried.

Genya fully disintegrated, I walked up to Sanemi who was crying and hugged him "I'm sorry for your loss Sanemi.." he cried in my arms, soon after he got up, wiping his tears away, I stood up and went to Muichiro and Gyomei.

I hugged both of them and I carried Muichiro "I can't let you do this" Muichiro spoke "No, you're hurt please.." I said and he listened. {Yes I changed Muichiro's fate, we need more drama you know, for a while}

We found the others fighting Muzan "Apologies for being late everyone!" Gyomei yelled, we immediately started attacking Muzan, I got flunged into a wall, damn that hurts "G-GAHH!" I yelled, and Muichiro ran to me.

[I KNOW THIS IS HELLA SHORT I'M SORRY, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fun Facts!

--------------------------

- Y/n loves to eat Sakura Mochi with Mitsuri

- Y/n and Obanai gets jealous whenever Mitsuri and Muichiro hang out