~Chapter 13~ [Festival Date?]

MOST OF THIS CHAPTER WILL BE MUICHIRO AND Y/N FLUFF!

Y/n's POV;

---------------------

"KYAAAAAAAA! IT LOOKS SO CUTE ON YOU N/N-CHAN! I'M SURE MUICHIRO WOULD LOVE THIS IF HE SAW IT ON YOU!" Mitsuri yelled, how did I even get here again..? Oh wait yeah.. Because Mitsuri and Shinobu dragged me out of my estate to go shopping for the festival.

"Ara ara~ Mitsuri please keep your voice down you're gonna attract a crowd here, but I have to agree with Mitsuri it looks very nice on you Y/n" Shinobu agreed with Mitsuri, what I was wearing was F/C [favorite color] yukata with my hair tied into a bun with my bangs and some hair out.

The yukata also had sort of a misty part near the bottom of the yukata with snowflakes and snow falling down with it, I changed out of it into my regular demon slayer uniform with my haori covering my sword and I put my hair back into a high-medium ponytail.

"Now it's your turn Shinobu~ you have to impress Giyuu!" I smiled at her, and she blushed "E-Eh? What do you mean Y/n.." Shinobu tried hiding her blush, but it was too obvious "WE ALL KNOW YOU LIKE GIYUU!" Mitsuri blurted out and some people looked at us.

Mitsuri realized what she had done and apologize "G-Gomennasai, I should dig myself into a hole.." I chuckled at her behavior, after a few minutes of searching we found the perfect yukata for Shinobu.

"KYAAAAA! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY SHINOBU!" Mitsuri slightly yelled but not loud enough to draw any attention to us "Yeah you look amazing in it, Giyuu will be stunned by your beauty" I slightly smiled while Shinobu smiled back but was blushing at my comment too.

"Arigatou gozai mashi ta Mitsuri, Y/n" Shinobu said and smiled even more, this time it was actually real, not her smile that was always fake.. After Shinobu changed out of it she looked at Mitsuri and said "It's your turn now Mitsuri."

"Yeah you have got to make my brother stunned!" I said while smirking "E-EH!?" she blushed hard and a few minutes later, we found another perfect yukata, perfect for Mitsuri "It looks pretty on you Mitsuri" Shinobu complimented.

"Yeah what Shinobu said! Also it's very good enough even to make my brother die out of your beauty~" I stated while smirking and Shinobu nodded in agreement, Mitsuri blushed at our commenting and more at what I said of my brother and her.

"A-Arigatou gozai mashi ta Shinobu, N/N-Chan.." she blushed harder, after we paid and left, not even a few minutes after someone grabbed all 3 of us, it was 3 ugly musty grown men "Heh~ wanna have some fun with us?~" one of them said.

"N-No t-thank y-you" Mitsuri stuttered and the grasp on us just got harder "Oh come on~" another said "WE SAID NO YOU DUMB IDIOT" I yelled at them, which caught them off guard I looked at them and nodded.

We all kicked them in their private area and punched them, they screamed in pain while I just got more mad "Why don't you go home and cry to your mommies? And next time don't try to assault anyone." I said sternly.

I then elbowed one of them and so did Shinobu and Mitsuri and we walked off. "Geez, some people these days" I cursed at those men "I know right.." Shinobu agreed "B-But are you g-guys o-okay!?" Mitsuri stuttered.