~Chapter 14~ [Duo Troublemakers]

YOU AND MUICHIRO HAD NO MISSIONS FOR TODAY SO YOU HUNG OUT WITH HIM AND NO WE ARE NOT INTERFERING WITH UZUI'S MISSION WITH THE TRIO AND NEZUKO!

Y/n's POV;

--------------------

I was just walking around the Butterfly Mansion until I heard screams, I ran to where the screams were coming from as fast as I could, the scene unfolded infront of me while I watched then I snapped back to reality.

Without a peep I got next to Uzui and whispered in his ear. "Oi, what are you doing, kidnapping two girls like this? That's pretty unflamboyant" I snarled at him he then realized my presence, which is surprising how he didn't notice earlier when he is the sound pillar.

"Y/n what are you doing here? Nevermind, I need these girls for my mission." Tengen explained, yeah like that was any better.. "Aoi shouldn't be going nor should Naho because for one, Naho isn't in the corps." I explained while whispering.

"Fine can you at least join this mission?" he asked me which I was a little surprised but returned to my normal poker face "No can do Tengen, I'm busy too you know, with Muichiro.."I mumbled the last part, but he heard it and smirked.

"My bad! But I do need these girls for my mission." he slightly argued, I just shrugged but Sumi and Kiyo shouted in sync "PERVERT! PERVERT! LET HER GO" I wanted to laugh when they called him a pervert.

I sat up in a tree watching the drama while F/n snuggled in my lap.

[After things settled down]

Oh boy! That drama was so good, but I have to say, Uzui is so dead when I tell Shinobu and his wives on what happened, how he slapped Aoi's butt, he even gets a beating from me! How fun! I should head to Muichiro's estate right now, he's probably waiting for me.

I ran to Muichiro's estate and when I saw him, I ran up to him and hugged him and he hugged me too "I missed you N/N" he spoke up I nodded "Me too! What do you wanna do?" I asked him, but he didn't know at all.

We didn't know what to do until I thought of something devilish, I smirked and Muichiro knew I was up to no good. "What are you stirring up now? I'm bored anyways so I will do it." he asked me.

"Well~ How about we steal Sanemi's Ohagi and take Mitsuri's Sakura Mochi and we give the Ohagi to Giyuu saying it was from Shinobu with a love letter, but when he's not at his mansion and we put the Sakura Mochi in Sanemi's house." I told him the plan.

He then smirked too knowing that my plan was great, then I remembered something while we were planning it "Oh yeah, only Gyomei, Obanai, Shinobu are still in the headquarters because they have no missions." I spoke up.

"That is good to our plan because our main people aren't here and Giyuu would think Shinobu has enough time since she never got a mission today" he said while smirking even more, and so did I.

We laughed like crazy and put our plan into mission and we made the letter from Shinobu first before we grabbed the food from each estate "Hey! Tomioka-San~ I decided to give you some Ohagi to represent my love for you! I care so much about you!-"

"-I love you I just wish I could kiss you every time I get to see you! I hope you enjoy the Ohagi I especially made for you my future Husband!" we read it out loud and bursted into laughter "H-H-HOLY C-CRAP I- CAN'T- BREATHE- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I yelled out while still laughing.