~Chapter 4~ [Meeting New People]

Muichiro's POV;

--------------------------

I was cloud gazing with N/N-Chan when this ugly broccoli poop looking that was whiter than paper walked up to us "Hey uh I have never seen you guys  before are you new?" the ugly broccoli poop who was also whiter than paper had asked.

I was abut to say 'well no duh we're new if you had never seen us you idiot, geez how can someone be as dumb as you?' but I knew N/N-Chan would not want to have it more louder then it already is.

So I chose not to say that and instead I just ignored him and so did N/N-Chan which left him shocked and sad we continued to cloud gaze and a little bit later some white looking girl with big-ish pink eyes yelled out a name "Oh hey Deku!"  and the broccoli turned around.

So his name is Deku? eh I will forget anyways so it doesn't matter. "Oh hey Ururaka!" he said back and I wanted to talk with N/N-Chan so I whispered to her "N/N-Chan I'm bored" and that got the conversation going with us whispering back-in-fourth so that no one could hear us.

We were whispering to each other when that ugly while broccoli screamed which pissed me off and N/N-Chan off because we both hated loud noises and I got even more mad that they annoyed her.

Y/n's POV;

-------------------------

Me and Mui were whispering to each other as we didn't want anyone to hear us until we heard that broccoli haired who was named Deku yell out loud "WAIT HUH THEY DEFEATED A VILLAIN WITHOUT A QUIRK AND THEY ARE ONLY 14 AND 13 THEY'RE YOUNGER THAN ALL OF US!?"

I got very pissed on how loud he was and got even more mad knowing that Mui is now upset because of the loud noises and everyone went silent hearing that "OI, OI EXTRA WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT!?" some boy who can't even fix their hair properly, yelled "They both defeated a villain we don't know which though.." 

Deku pointed to us, just great.. Everyone was shocked hearing us, people without any quirks and who were young had defeated a villain "Oi, shut your damn mouth you both talk to loud." I then glared at both of them which sent shivers down their spine.

Just then a teacher walked in his name was Aizawa I think.. I don't remember as I didn't pay attention much.

"You guys answer that paper on your sheet then you can do whatever you want" after he said that he fell asleep, wow.

..okay what type of easy questions are these? "what does tsuki ga kirei, desu ne? {the moon is lovely, isn't it?} mean" it literally means 'I love you' but some people get this question wrong because they either rush or just don't know in general.

And the rest of the questions are literally "What is your quirk" "how great are you on defense" "how great are you on offence" "are you ready for the sports festival" wait.. HUH FESTIVAL!? I guess I'll just start then go talk with Mui.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

What you wrote -