~Chapter 3~ [The Mission]

3rd Person POV;

---------------------------------

"well then we shall get started with the meeting but before that, Y/n may you please take off your mask and hoodie as I would love to see how you look." Y/n was slightly hesitant and they sort of stared at her.

"Ofcourse you don't have to Y/n I just wanted to see" Oykata-Sama was always so kind, and angelic so Y/n didn't refuse "No I will take my hoodie and mask off for you Oyakata-Sama" Y/n slowly took off her hoodie then mask.

And.. Y/n looked very beautiful, she had purple eyes and her hair was tied up in a high-medium ponytail not to mention, her face was so pretty her pink chapped lips they looked soft.

Everyone was blushed except for Obanai  and sort of glared at the others, not to mention Muichiro was the reddest one out of all of them.

"Ara ara~ Y/n-Chan you should keep your mask and hoodie off more often, you look very pretty." Y/n didn't know what to say to Shinobu because she doesn't get compliments often "A-Ah thank you.." Y/n muttered but she was loud enough so they can hear her.

Suddenly, "KYAAAAAAA! Y/N YOU LOOK SO CUTE AND PRETTY AND YOU'VE BEEN HIDING THIS FROM US THIS WHOLE TIME!?" Mitsuri screamed as usual, and when she realized she got embarrassed.

"G-Gomen.." "O-Oh no it's okay and thank you" Y/n got red from all them compliments "You look beautiful.." Muichiro muttered, hoping Y/n didn't hear him but she did "Thank you Mui.." she whispered back.

Y/N's POV;

------------------------

I got complimented a lot and I was honestly flustered so I was a little red and Oyakata-Sama thankfully calmed them down "It's a shame that you haven't took your mask nor hoodie once you look very pretty." I was surprised that he complimented me considering that he cant see.

"Thank you master I will try to keep them off more." I muttered but he did hear me and he smiled and proceeded with the meeting "There has been this school filled with people who have quirks [we're gonna pretend they know what quirks are] and recently they got attacked by demons so I will be sending 2 Hashira's to go and protect that school."

I didn't wanna go because I will miss my friends I don't think I would get along with those people "Y/N Iguro and Muichiro Tokito may you please go to that school and protect it?" oh boy I guess I do have to go but since Mui will be there I am pretty glad to go as I get alone time with him.

"Hai Oyakata-Sama." I spoke slightly louder then normal "Hai Master" Mui being absent minded ish but he was paying attention "Great then you are all dismissed except for Muichiro and Y/n as I need to give you guys more info about the place and stuff."

[After getting the details and stuff and after arriving]

"Hm, so this is the place?" I whispered to Mui "Yeah let's go" Mui grabbed my hand I blushed a little and we went to this Pro-Hero room / some sort of Meeting Room [oh and you kept your hoodie and mask off] I knocked on the door waiting for a response.

"Come on in!" someone yelled, and I opened the door to see other people [later on..] they suddenly asked us what our ages and names were and what breathing style / pillar we were [oh yeah by the way I'm making you op and you surpass Gyomei] "I'm Muichiro Tokito, I'm 14, and I am the Mist Pillar"