~Chapter 20~ [Promise..?]

3rd Person Pov:

------------------------------

Everyone was exhausted but they couldn't give up, suddenly, a cat appeared and healed everyone, Y/n realized whose cat that was 'Lady Tamayo..?' she thought, but that quickly left her thought as she remembered Muzan was there, and it was no time to be thinking.

Y/n's mask was broken, she lost an eye, and an arm C/n, F/n, and S/n could only watch the fight, they were crying, and she remembered about her snow golems, she quickly made ten of them, while the others stalled Muzan.

"Serpent Breathing, Third Form"

"Love Breathing, Second Form"

"Snow Breathing, Eighth Form"

"Water Breathing, Tenth Form"

"Wind Breathing, Fifth Form"

"Mist Breathing, First Form"

"Stone Breathing, Seventh Form"

They all attacked Muzan, while he was distracted with the golems, the golems were actually tough to destroy, but to Muzan they were like rocks, at least the golems could distract him for a bit.

"HAHA! YOU FOOLS YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME, THE KING!?" he screamed and smiled, he then threw them against the walls while he regenerated after they had attacked him, Y/n got up immediately and ran fast, behind him without realizing.

"Don't get so cocky Muzan" she scoffed, and he tried to stab Y/n, but she jumped up high. "Snow Breathing, Eleventh Form: Iced Piercing" she muttered and actually managed to cut Muzan's arm off.

Muzan immdiately regenerated, not surprising though and he was angered by that, he threw Y/n into a boulder, fortunately, Muichiro caught her "You okay?" he asked, worried she smiled, weakly.

"Hai, thank you" she then shifted a little and Muichiro set her down and they continued to fight Muzan, while covering each other time to time 'shit how do I gain my mark again..?' Y/n thought, and she remembered, somehow.

Fortunately, she did manage to do it, everyone else did have their mark but since Y/n forgot how to, she didn't achieve it. "Snow Breathing, Seventh Form: Winters Rage!" she yelled, but she was on the brink of death, so with Mitsuri, Obanai, Gyomei, and Muichiro.

She refused to die, not just yet she restlessly attacked Muzan "HE'S GETTING AWAY! WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!" Gyomei yelled, they all ran to apprehend him again, they had to stall him until sunrise is up.

" CAW, CAW! 5 HOURS UNTIL SUNRISE!" Tanjiro's crow yelled "DAMN IT!" Y/n shouted in anger "FUCK, SHIT!" Sanemi also yelled out of anger, he cut Muzan's arm "WHY WON'T YOU DIE YOU BASTARD!?" Sanemi shouted at Muzan.

They kept attacking him, restlessly, they needed to stall as much as they could even if it means they die. Lower rank slayers, getting killed left and right and one of them yelled something "GUYS! WE HAVE TO PROTECT THE HASHIRA'S!" the lower rank yelled.