~Chapter 8~ [The Sports Festival]

Y/n's POV;

-----------------------------------

We were all talking until the principal, Nezu said the sports festival will begin in 10 minutes "We'll be watching you guys and recording everything" Mitsuri squealed in excitement while saying it too, but she doesn't care.

"HAHAHA! YOUNG Y/N AND YOUNG MUICHIRO I EXPECT YOU TO GIVE IT YOUR ALL AND WIN!" Rengoku shouted, while everyone else was wishing us luck "Okay, thank you all we'll be making our way there now" I said then grabbed Muichiro and ran.

"WE'LL BE WATCHING IN THE CROWD" Sanemi shouted then slightly smiled, he was like another brother to me, but I know about him and Genya.. He doesn't treat Genya like his little brother while he treats me like a little sister.

I try to convince him to be better to his brother and that he's apologizing, and you should forgive him, but he wouldn't listen I know Sanemi is stubborn, but I refuse to give up because I believe that they can forgive each other even though I know deep down Sanemi cares for his younger brother.

He just doesn't know how to express it.. I was actually in a daze thinking about Sanemi and his brother until Mui picked me up and carried me bridal style, that's when I snapped out of my daze.

"O-Oi! I can walk you know.." I complained then Mui looked down at me "I saw you were in a daze, I was worried you know so I'm gonna carry you to be sure that you don't hit your head while being in a daze" Mui then continued to look forward.

"Meanie." I then smacked his head a little and he put on a show aka he faked whined and pretended to be hurt "OWWWWW YOUR SO MEAN :(" we then both laughed, and he continued to carry me until we reached the place.

He gently set me down and I noticed the others were there too, Shinobu and Mitsuri and Kanao were fangirling while Obanai and Sanemi wanted to kill Muichiro which I gave a no face but, in the end, Uzui and Rengoku had to hold them back.

And ofcourse, Shinobu and Mitsuri took a picture of it and Kanao didn't have a camera to snap a picture of it, but you could tell that she regrets not bringing a camera, but Shinobu said that she will print out the pictures and give them to Aoi and her.

Kanao's face lit up and smiled then nodded, happy that she'll get to see us and with our precious moments apparently.

3rd Person POV;

---------------------------------

Kanao was so happy to see the lovebirds and their precious moments she does wish that it could last but knowing that Muzan is still alive they can't rest at ease until the very end [after explaining because I'm lazy] "OKAY 3, 2, 1 GO!!" Nezu screamed and they all started.

But as Y/n and Muichiro were passing by with ease, Todoroki shot ice at others to freeze them and tried to hit Y/n and Muichiro but, they moved out of the way before that could've happened and ran faster [but not fully fast].

"OI, OI, OI YOU THINK ITS OVER!?" Bakugo screamed and attacked them, but they dodged. "tch" the duo scoffed and continued running until they ran into robots, they didn't have time to deal with those robots.

"Snow Breathing, First Form; icicle Hail" Y/n muttered and she also helped Muichiro without the others noticing and went on they were being careful not to touch the landmines, but Y/n and Muichiro's goal wasn't to go for first.