~Chapter 17~ [Accidental Confession]

3rd Person Pov:

---------------------------------------

Muichiro and Y/n were hanging out because they had nothing else to do as everyone else was 'busy' they decided to make origami paper airplanes and see which flew higher more and would do cloud gazing afterwards.

"Aw man how do you make yours fly so high!" Y/n whined "I can teach you how if you'd like N/n" Muichiro obligated, and her face lit up, you could even see the sparkles in her eyes "Hai please" she whispered in his ear, and they got to work.

[Later on]

"N/n what does that cloud look like?" Muichiro asked, and she turned to the cloud that he was pointing towards, and it was a big heart. "Ah that's a heart Mui" Y/n explained to the interested boy.

"That heart reminds me of something.." Muichiro whispered in her ear [yes they were whispering to each other] "Like what Mui?" Y/n whispered back, wondering what it reminded him of "My love for you" he didn't mean to say that out loud.

After he realized what he had said, he was blushing and so was Y/n [I'm sorry if it's cringe-] Muichiro was about to say something, but Y/n said something unexpected "If you're being for real then... I love you too Mui" Y/n finally spoke up.

"R-Really?" Muichiro asked and looked at her directly "Yes, I am for real Mui" Y/n blushed even more and so did Muichiro "W-Well will you be my girlfriend N/n?" Muichiro slightly stuttered and Y/n smiled.

"Yes I will" Y/n said and Muichiro hugged her, and they cried in joy, later on they decided to do some training "I win again!" Y/n cheered while Muichiro blushed at her cuteness, and they decided to make some food for the others, well Y/n mainly, Muichiro is just there to help her.

[also Shinobu and Aoi did allow them to make food for the others] "Mui can you please get the flour for me?" Y/n asked and Muichiro nodded and got the flour and handed it to Y/n "Arigatou" Y/n smiled and took off her mask and kissed Muichiro's forehead.

He blushed at what she had done, and she put her mask back on and continued to cook some dumplings [the fact that I am eating dumplings that I just made-].

[5 Minutes later]

"Ah! Finally, we're done we should give them to the other pillars and the trio now" Y/n suggested getting the bags that were filled with dumplings, and Muichiro followed her like a lost puppy who needed guidance.

They made their way to where the trio were staying at, and Y/n opened the door "Hey Tanjiro, I made yo-" Y/n cut herself off as soon as she saw the scene, she looked mortified to walk in on something as that.

What Muichiro and Y/n had saw was Zenitsu pinning Tanjiro down, their faces were close like they were gonna kiss.. "A-Ah! Gomennasai.. I will just leave them here and you can continue your business" Y/n exclaimed while leaving the food on the wardrobe that was close to her.

She slammed the door out of embarrassment and grabbed onto Muichiro's uniform "Bad day to have eyes, we witnessed something we shouldn't have.." Y/n muttered while they could hear screams on how they had mistaken the situation.