~Chapter 10~ [Fighting Again]

THIS CHAPTER WILL BE WHERE THEY FIND OUT THAT RENGOKU HAS DIED {YES I CHANGED THE PLOT BUT HE DOES STILL DIE BY AKAZA AND IT WAS ON THE TRAIN WITH THE TRIO AND NEZUKO}

Y/n's Pov

-------------------

It was an hour before we had to go to school, I was petting F/N while S/N slithered around my neck, but I saw C/N at the window, and I opened the window only to get the worse news ever.. "CAW, CAW! RENGOKU KYOJURO HAS DIED BY UPPERMOON 3! CAW, CAW! I REPEAT, RENGOKU KYOJURO HAS DIED BY UPPERMOON 3!" C/N shouted.

I didn't wanna believe it, I wanted to scream and shout, and let it all out, but all I could do was cry..Muichiro heard my sobs and ran into my room and embraced me. I sat there and cried for a good 40 minutes and wiped my tears away.

I still wanted to cry but I couldn't show that as we had to go to school "T-Thank y-you M-Mui" I sniffled and got up getting ready to go to school, as we were heading there, I could see Muichiro staring at me, wondering if I was okay or not.

I hugged Muichiro and he hugged back "Shhh, it's okay" he assured me, and we continued to walk there until we arrived at school, thank god we have an hour to do anything before they start any of the matches.

I set my bag down next to my desk and put my head down and so did Muichiro, only because he was bored, I sulked still not getting over Rengoku's death. He was always there for me, and everyone, why did he have to die..?

I should've been the one not Rengoku.. I was lost, my memories of me and Rengoku were replaying in my head, my head was a jungle thinking of me and him, I wouldn't even notice if someone stabbed me, tapped me, or if there was a demon here.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I noticed there was only 15 minutes left until the rounds start, had I been that zoned out for that long.? Whatever, now isn't the time to be sulking and thinking about that.

[15 Minutes later]

Finally, it was time to begin they decided to not let us fight until there was only 2 people left because they knew how easy it would be for us to defeat them, so they let us skip until there was only 2 participants left.

Now because of that there was only tomorrow then we had to go back to the corps, I don't care about hanging out with the others I only care about hanging out with Muichiro, but Muichiro had his fight coming up against Bakugo, that damn pomeranian.

"YOU MAY GO IN 3, 2, 1!" Nezu yelled.

Muichiro's POV;

------------------------------

The round had started but since I knew he was slightly more of a challenge than all the others I had to hide in the mist I guess.. "Mist Breathing, Seventh Form; Obscuring Clouds" I muttered, mist covered the area, giving me an advantage.

"OI, OI, OI! HIDING NOW ARE YOU, YOU COWARD!" he yelled but I didn't care "STUN GRENADE" he had yelled he didn't throw it in my direction, and I appeared behind him, he threw another one at me, but I was too fast and ran infront of him.