I know that I don't know what I'm doing

Thank you all so much for getting this far for me. It might just be the only second chapter but... *Chu*
There, a kiss from me. I love you
All of you, even if you're just one dude. You're all special to me.

Angel's pov*****
I read the text over and over again. I was squealing with joy.
My best friend, Richie, had gotten the new cartoon that I had been drooling over ever since I saw the trailer two months ago.

I immediately called her and screamed.

"Aye! Is rupturing someone's ears your new way of saying thank you? If so, I think I'm going to reconsider buying that toy for you" her voice echoed from the other side.
"Oh my gosh. Thank you! Thank you! thank you! Thank you so much baby!" I squealed

"Of cou..."

My voice dropped and the tone was scary "And don't you dare back out on me. You know I earned that toy fair and square."

"Yeah, by cheating fair and square"

"I call it fair and a circle tryna be a square" I chimed.
There was silence on the phone and I heard Richie sigh.
"Why do I hang out with you? I don't even understand what you just said!"
"You don't get it, forgerrit baby" I said with my lively tone.

"So, you're coming over to my house to watch it with me right?" She asked.
"You kidding? Even if you live on the moon! I'd come!" I yelled.

"Angel! Keep your voice down if you even think of going outside the house with your head still attached to your body" I heard my mom's voice.

"Oops. Sorry, mom" I apologized.

Richie snorted "Serves you right, you noisy troll"

"Oh, come on. Where's the vibe without the voice?"

"Alright, you creep. I can't believe you'd make such a huge fuss over a silly cartoon"
Richie chuckled.

"Hey! Can't blame me if I'm one of the cartoon freaks!"

"You're obsessed with them. You prefer cartoon romance to actual movie romance"

"Well, the movies are too real. I live in an abstract world, baby" I said

"Abstract my foot. You live in a freak show. You never give movies a chance"

" I gave them. They just refused the chance given" I complained
"Are you even listening to yourse..."
Richie paused for a minute, then she sighed.

"Whatever, Angie. Just get to my house okay? The one that's not on the moon"

"It would be nice if it were though." I muttered
Richie huffed "I heard that. You're distracted again! For once can you just set a goal and achieve it without any side tracks?"
"You know I have a goal I'm focused on. I'm gonna be the next Walt Disney!"

"You lunatic" she breathed.

"Huh, you're right, Richie. Luna would have made such a better name for me. Better than Angel right?"

"Angie, you have exactly 15 minutes to get your ass in my house or else, I'm deleting it"

"Come on, baby. Don't be like that!" I whined
"Too late!" And she ended the call.

I gulped and quickly got set to go out.

My mom shook her head when she saw me going up and down the stairs trying to remember what I forgot.
"You really don't know what you're doing, huh?"
I smiled "I know what I'm doing?"
"Really? And what is that?" She asked with a smirk.
"I know that I absolutely do not know what I'm doing"