A Day Without You

Sam's pov*******
Three weeks have passed ever since the bet I and Angel made.
We weren't to the park almost every day, she'd ride me everywhere on her bike and we had... Fun.

I was loving every moment I spent with her. I was already starting to look forward to the next day when I was at home. I'd always be ready at my door for her to pick me up. It was torture, feeling my heart beat with such feeling, but it was sweet torture.

The Sam everyone knows was the kind of Sam that didn't talk to anyone, yet here I was, talking with the school's freak everyday.
The Sam everyone knew would never get attached to someone, but I was always by her side whenever I was free.
The Sam everyone knew would NEVER step a toe nail in Class C.
But I still went there once in a while, just to see her beautiful smiling radiant face.
It was still very... Um... Uncomfortable.... In Class C, but I ignored all the struggles because of her.
Because I knew, if I didn't see her for one day, I'd lose it.

We had gotten really closer over the past few weeks. I felt like I was on cloud 9.
I saw many different sides to her. She was funny, annoying, very emotional, and just... Odd...

I don't want to nag her or anything but, being emotional wasn't a very good sign. I had to give up my emotions because I didn't want to get hurt again, but she still cared, she still cared for people even if they used her. I'll always admire her for that. I am not ready to be broken by people.

Also, she was odd in the sense that her mind just... Wanders off.
Like, it takes it's two legs and walks off. Most of the time, in class, she never listens to the teacher. She just stared at him, blankly, as though lost in thought. It looked a little bit creepy. As though, she were planning a murder. Huh.
And she watched the weirdest things. How can a 17 year old hate movies for crying out loud?! I was obsessed with Marvel and she was always on and on about Walt Disney or Hazbin Hotel. Everyday was an imaginary day with her. Pfft.

It was fun just listening to her talk about cartoons and animations. She's pretty obsessed with that.

Also, did I mention that she was goal-driven?
Yeah. She has a goal to be the upcoming and rising Walt Disney. It sounded silly to me, but when she talked about her ideas, I knew she wasn't joking. She was really into this story stuff.
And the reason why people thought she was weird was simply because she didn't like movies and because she hated both kdrama and anime. Couldn't she at least be into anime? Another reason was that she spaced out a lot. And the major reason was because she just spouted the weirdest stuff, she was so shameless, and she was happy all the time about everything. She could say practically anything and shrug it off like it's no big deal, she could also get insulted by a classmate and still hangout with the person the very next day with no hard feelings .

She'd even ask me questions like "What if they made wands out if meteorites? Would that make the wizard colossally powerful?"
"Why are you asking this?"

"What if boxes came to life?"
"What?"

"Ever thought a demon could hate being a demon?"
"The..."

"Can there be a super power like sword ship?
"Heck..."

"I think Cholow is better than Alastor. You?"
"I don't even know who Cholow is"
"Oh, he's a character in my story. I designed him to be like Alastor but he's a bunny and uses dust magic"
"I think that's what they call 'Rip-offs', Angel. Also... A dust bunny? That's the best you could think of?"

She would just space out like it's a normal thing for her. Then, when she's clearly having a sugar rush, she asks you questions as though you were brain storming with her the entire time!
Sometimes, when she does that, it's even scary, because she's just quiet and looking at you as though she's coming for you in the midnight to attack you.