Operation: Make It Official I

Angel's POV*******

Vivian, Beatrice and Gracie were helping me plan my revenge on Chelsea, along with Richie.

Chelsea and many other girls have been relentless in their efforts to tear me and Sam away from each other.

I kept on seeing letters and notes in my lockers, on my desks and in my textbooks.

Stay away from Lenard. Stay away from Senpai! He's mine! You have 3 days! Retreat now or you'll get hurt. Stop hogging Lenard to yourself. You're just a sorry case for him. He just pities you, the school's weirdo.

And there are more examples than the ones I just gave. Chelsea's case was the most threatening.

If I didn't love and trust Sam as much as I do now, I would have second thoughts about our relationship.

She told me that being with someone like Sam is dangerous. He doesn't care for anyone, let alone the most pathetic person in school. One day he'll walk away like we were never even friends and he won't feel any remorse.

"Your heart will break into a thousand pieces, because I know you like him! But he's just going to keep moving. And you're the kind that lets anything slide, so I doubt you'll have the guts to run after him. Leave him to people that can handle his cold demeanor" said Richie.

Richie had tried... so many times, I lost count... to play with my head and make me doubt Sam. The fear I felt when I started liking him was what she was trying to breed in me again. It wasn't going to happen.

No matter how much they say he's not for me, all the hickeys say otherwise! He's been faithful, honest, loyal, and kind to me. Unlike Josh, he listens to me. All the red flags I noticed and ignored in my relationship with Josh, were not seen here. Our relationship was smooth and healthy... except for the few childish squabbled we had about random stuff.

"How can you say Frozen is better?!"
"Frozen 2!"
"That doesn't change anything!"
Behold... a sample of one of our recent arguments.

Weeks passed and we were done with our exams for the month. It was our last paper.

Vivian and Beatrice had explained the plans to me and Gracie. It was a good plan... and it was going to be so flipping funny.

"Sam!" I jumped into Sam's arms as he walked out of his exam room.
People were staring at us and murmuring all sorts of things about us.
"Angel, hi. How was your exam today?"
"It could've been better" I shrugged.
He pinched the skin between his brows and sighed "You're a basket case"

I giggled and gazed into his warm fuzzy brown eyes.

They looked so fuzzy... like a big brown teddy bear. He looks so cute when he looks at me like that. Like he can't wait to get home and beg me to let him cum.

Ever since that perv incident... Sam's been more submissive than usual. He won't admit it, but he likes hearing my orders and rules. I'm a little concerned for him because every time I see a pained expression on his handsome face, it made me worry... but the guy seems to love it. He loved moaning and begging me more than I liked hearing it.

Anyway, where am I? Yes! That intense gaze! The first phase of the plan. Arouse the Lenard Simps.

Since all they could do was threaten me with mere assumptions that I was dating Lenard, might as well rule them up a bit and see how far they go.

I leaned closer to Samuel, and luckily he leaned in as well and kissed me.

There were louder murmurings and shocked whispers around the hall as we kissed. I heard a few grunts of annoyance, some lockers were slammed shut, and there seemed to be a soft distinct cheering among the crowd.