Operation: Make It Official III

Angel's POV *******

Our one and only carpool buddy, Gracie, had picked both I and Sam up. For some reason, Sam was in a very drowsy mood, and he didn't wake up early like usual so I entered his room to check it out. And what I saw was priceless.

Sam was on his bed, half naked and cuddling a pillow. His skin was half flushed and almost pink all over. His long wavy locks were scattered in all directions. He was so hot right then. He mumbled into the pillow so softly I had to lean in closer to hear what he was saying.

"Kitty... kitty please..." he moaned in his sleep.

I couldn't believe it. This horny urchin was dreaming about me and moaning my name in his sleep. What perverse dreams could he be having. And could I make it a reality for him? Hehe.

I noticed Medusa resting peacefully in her cage and she hissed as a form of greeting. I smiled at her, and turned my attention back to Sam, whose face was shockingly turning redder.

He opened his eyes slowly and parted his lips when he saw me.

"Kitty..." he reached his hand out to cup my cheeks and I smiled.

"What is this naughty boy thinking about?" I asked him.
I traced my hands on his chest and stomach and whispered "Does he want me to kiss him?"

I leaned forward without an answer and kissed him. He kissed back, but with less energy since he was still dazed.

I heard him moan and we pulled away. I smiled and teased him "Naughty boy. Unfortunately, you're not in dreamland anymore"

It took a few minutes to boot but once he did the whole house rocked with a shrill scream.

I sat on the edge of his bed as he scrambled back clutching the sheets over his upper body.

"What are you trying to hide? It's nothing I haven't seen before" I teased.

Samuel let down the sheet and turned his red face away from my gaze.

"W-What are you doing here so early in the morning?"

I scoffed "You've been in dreamland too long, pup. We're almost late actually"
"W-wait what?!"
"You didn't realize that you were spending over an eternity with me in your dream huh? Figured I'd come find out what was up with you"

"You... you shouldn't have kissed me..." he mumbled.
I frowned and raised a brow "Why?"
"Morning breath" he whispered.

I laughed and pinched his cheeks teasingly "Oh my. You're so adorable"

His face grew bright red, and I calmed down from laughing a bit.

"Now, what exactly were you dreaming of?"

His eyes widened and he quickly dashed towards the bathroom "N-Nothing!"

I leaned against the wall just outside the bathroom and yelled across for me to hear "Oh yeah? Then I bet it's nothing if you were moaning my name in your sleep like that"

There was silence for a few seconds, before the sound of water gushing out of a shower head followed.

"I'm surprised you didn't even release yourself in your sleep. You sounded like you were having a good time, not to mention your face too. It was all red"

There was a stifled sound from the bathroom and I smirked.

"Do you need me to help you out there, pup?" I teased.

"Stop making it worse..."
"Aah~ so I'm making it worse huh? I haven't even started talking dirty"

Samuel heaved a sigh, then after a few minutes of silence, he came out with a towel around his waist and one wrapped around his hair as well.