Up And Running Again

Angel's POV *******
A few days passed and I was back to school, the recovery was faster than I expected, but then again, I was asleep through 70% of the recovery itself, so...
Sparky was full of joy when I returned, and we played for hours. I could tell he really missed me.

Right now, it's a Wednesday. When Fiona, Oliver and Gracie found out about my... 'accident', they were all shocked and angry.
Fiona threatened to rip Richie from limb to limb, Oliver didn't try defending Richie like he always did, but he still said that Richie might have been manipulated by Chelsea.
"It still wasn't a nice thing to do" he added.

Gracie wanted to use black magic on her.
"Gracie, no!! How many times must I tell you to get rid of your voodoo dolls" I whined.
Gracie hissed "A bunch, but I'm glad I didn't. I finally have some use for them"

I rolled my eyes "You're not a witch and you're not going to do any... Black Magic..."

Gracie sighed and rolled her eyes "I'm still going to end them both. I'll sue Chelsea's parents!"
"That is not a good plan" I muttered.
"Got anything better than that?" She spat.
I just sighed and slumped in my seat.

Lately, I've been following Gracie and Sam to Gracie's place, since I missed so many classes and a whole flipping exam! I had to catch up and who else could teach me better than my A star boyfriend?

Richie and I didn't talk anymore. She did ask me how I was and told me that it was Chelsea's plan and not hers.
"That doesn't matter. What matters is that you helped her, cheated me, lied to me and almost killed me. Don't come near me for now"

I could tell Richie wasn't bothered, because Beatrice told me the next day that she had been sighted in Josh's party, getting drunk and dancing with boys.
I couldn't care less either. I was letting go, and it was feeling good. I mean, I let go of Josh and look at me now! With the perfect boyfriend! Like, I mean... COULD YOU EVER?!
Just kidding, I know you could. Just not Sam though. Sam's mine!

I was busy daydreaming in class when Beatrice and Vivian tapped me, "Hey! It's lunch time! Wanna grab lunch with us today?"
I groaned "I'm not hungry!"
Vivian frowned and flicked my forehead "What do you mean you're not hungry? You just came back from a flipping hospital!"

I sighed and ran my hands over my face "I just don't want to eat right now"
Beatrice snapped "Okay fine, but still follow us for lunch..." the two then shared nervous glances at each other "We have something to talk about with you"

"Do we have to talk in the cafeteria when we can talk here?"
The two fell silent and I sat up to brace myself.

"It's about the rumors going around" Vivian started.
Beatrice cut in nervously "Not that we have anything against it! We're super shocked but super cool with it!"
Vivian rolled her eyes "We just thought we'd let you know. You know that Richie went to that party and got drunk and stuff?"
"Yeah..."
"Well... she might have said something's about you and Lenard..." Beatrice added "And the whole school doesn't know if they should believe it or not"
Vivian continued "Some say that it's impossible for you and Lenard to cross paths not to talk with of dating"
"Some say that Richie was just sleep talking" said Beatrice.
"While there are others trying to find out about your relationship" Vivian interjected.

I stared on at the two girls with shock and fear in my eyes.
Beatrice then mentioned "We want to know if it's true... Is Lenard really your..."
"So what if he is?" I snapped, but Vivian slapped a hand over my mouth.
"I'm glad we chose not to talk in the cafeteria" she hissed "Keep it down!"
She peeled her hand off my mouth "So now we know the truth, and I'd advise you to keep it low for a while"
"Why?" I asked nonchalantly.