I'm Not A Pervert

Samuel's POV*******
I woke up to the soft smell of rose and honey as well as mint. I opened my eyes groggily and found a Cat girl bundled up in my arms.

I liked the feeling of having her in my arms. It felt like she was made just for me to hold.

I leaned down carefully and butterfly kisses on her neck.
"What time is it?" She groaned.
"Time for you to get up" I chuckled.
Angel rolled away from my grasp and grumbled "5 more minutes"

"Angel..." I sighed. I suddenly had an idea. I stretched my arm and pulled her back into my embrace.
"No" she whimpered.

I got on top of her and lifted her shirt up so her tummy was exposed.
"What are you doing" she huffed, almost angrily.

I smirked in reply and started blowing raspberries in her bellybutton. Something they do for children to make them laugh.

She jolted awake, laughing and started squirming "Saaammm! Stooppp! That's grooooosss!!" She half laughed half squealed.

I finally stopped when I was sure she had fully awoken.
"Good morning, sleepyhead" I purred and leaned down to kiss her neck.
"Morning morning breath. Get off me" she giggled.
"No" I pouted, burying my head in the crook of her neck "5 more minutes"
"You wish" she snickered, then shoved me playfully.

She pressed a kiss unto my cheek then left for the bathroom.

Sparky yawned and stretched next to me. He looked at me with tired eyes, then climbed the bed.
"Woah. What are you—?"
Sparky placed his head on my lap and heaved a large volume of air from his nostrils.

"Tired, I guess" I muttered, carefully stroking his furry head.
"I was as well... taking care of Angel can wear someone out, eh?"

Sparky made a whimper-like sound and I chuckled "Isn't it worth it though? Seeing her happy? It makes you happy as well"

Sparky replied with a soft Yelp and I smiled to myself.
I wouldn't fall in love with any other girl.

________________________________

Today is a Sunday... day of rest. I decided not to stay over at Angel's place to spend more time with her. I was thinking about going out for a long walk, or maybe go to an arcade... anything simple and fun.

"I want to sleep" she grumbled and wrapped the blanket around her like she was a flipping burrito.
"You can't be serious!" I exclaimed.
She still refused to turn around and face me "Try me"

I tugged at the blankets "Come on~ We have to be productive today"
"You have to be productive. I never said anything about productivity being in my schedule"

Why did she chose today of all days to be stubborn?

"Come on. Please?"
"No"
"Let's just take a walk to the park or... something!"
"No. My legs are asleep"
"We can do anything you want!"
There was a prolong silence after my statement and I thought my negotiation worked.
"Sleep" she told me blankly and I groaned.

"Come on, love. It's just a walk outside" I begged.
"No"

I wrapped myself around her and her burrito shelter and whined "Please kitty"
"Don't do that"

I smirked "Do what, kitty?"
I felt her stiffen under my touch "T-That..." she croaked.
"Or maybe you want to stay inside and do something else?..." I purred, kissing her neck.

...
"No. Now gerroff"
"Ouch. Where's this stubbornness coming from?" I sighed frustratingly.
"Lack of sleep"
"How can you not have enough sleep?"
"I had enough for a normal person. I need more"