Operation: Make It Official... Final And Prom

Angel's POV*******

Prom was a night away! Everyone in school was sos excited. Luckily, we weren't seeing our results of the exam until after the party! I mean, who wants to see their messed up grades before a night of life and alcohol?! No one!

Beatrice, Vivian, Gracie, Fiona and I were finalizing our plan since Gracie and Vivian were part of the party planner committee.

"Everything's set" Vivian whispered and we nodded before leaving school, only to reappear the following night.

I wore a shimmering midnight blue Cinderella worthy dress (not gonna lie for y'all but that dress was awesome).
It was a long sleeve dress (since I'm against showing off too much.... bah who am I kidding, it was backless except for the straps around it) It showed a little cleavage and it swayed around if I spun too fast. It had some golden glimmering sparkles on it that glimmered like the stars in the night sky.

I put on some dark blue eye shadows and some cherry lipgloss, I braided my hair and let it fall over my shoulders. I wore a gold necklace that had a cat symbol attached to it... I wore a pair of  navy blue leather heels and...

Wore the white strap band that Phil gave us on Sam and I's  first date. I didn't expect Sam to wear his. It was going to be a surprise. The white clashes with the dress but I loved to stand out so I didn't care.

"Oh my pretty baby! It's been a while, hasn't it? I can't remember the last time you looked this stunning. Oh, your father would be so proud" My mom gushed for what seemed like hours...

"Thanks mom" I started to tear up, but couldn't because of my makeup.
"Also, this dress cost me a fortune so nothing better happen to it" my mom said.
I smiled knowingly "Typical. Nothing will happen to the dress mom. You might as well adopt it"

"It is a nice dress. I should've bought it for myself" she pouted.
I rolled my eyes and just laughed. She laughed too and then she hugged me.
"I love you, Lucy... and i am so... so very proud of you..."

"Thank you mom..."

___________________________________________

Sam picked me up with his black slick car and he looked... dayum.

His hair was slicked back in the most formal CEO way... he wore a very expensive white suit, and nervously held a bouquet of chrysanthemums in his hands.

I noticed on his wrist as well... he wore it?! The black wrist band! I guess this was a sign that we were meant to be!

I walked down slowly as his gaze followed my every move until I was right in front of him.

I heard him whisper subconsciously "Beautiful..."

I giggled and blushed at his comment and he blinked.
"A-Ah! Right! You.... You look stunning! Pretty! Beautiful! Lovely... I-I... I got these for you! It's your favorite... I... here"

He held them out for me to take and I held it firmly and smiled.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself, Romeo. It's taking every fibre in my body not to jump on you" I purred.

I watched Samuel turn red and hurriedly glance away.

We stood there awkwardly until my mom chased us out.
"Have a wonderful night! Use protection!"

"We will!" I yelled back and Samuel choked "What?!"

I tugged on Sam's wrist and flashed my most genuine smile. A smile that had led up to this moment. The smile only saved for the biggest star in my night sky.

He took my arm and walked me slowly to his car, where he opened the door for me like a real gentleman.

When we got in, I was feral again and pumped my hands in the air.
"Part-eeeeyyyyyy!"
Sam chuckled as we drove to pick up the rest of our friends.
Gracie and Enoch tagged along, as well as Fiona and Oliver. The car was a medium of excitement now... except that Gracie didn't seem to like her date very much.