#1

#1

...

The sky was black and the large clouds were moving

The sky was black and the large clouds were moving. The sky darkened into a gravel-grey shade. A tinkling sound emerged as the first droplets of rain dropped. Fiesta tapping on the glass , that soon became a pitter-patter.

Aarohi looked out of the glass , to see a different scenery of New York City. People ran for cover and umbrellas were moving around. Puddles began plinking as rainfall increased. The rain became intense.It was as if a storm was to make its way to New York City.

A Storm

More than the chances of a storm raging in NYC , a storm was to form in her own life , Aarohi thought.

She was tired from the day's events. Long hours of meeting, investors threatening to pull out and her stepfather forcing an engagement on her.

All Aarohi desired was a break from everything , she craved freedom from all these binds of her life but unfortunately she was rooted too deep.

Aarohi Malhotra, coming from the insanely rich aristocratic family of Malhotra's, settled in Mumbai India. But if you conclude from this that Aaroh was some rich, pampered princess ; YOU ARE WRONG .

Aarohi was the result of adultery , her mother Jaya spent a night of lust with her brother-in-law and Aarohi happened as a result . Her stepfather detested her, she was his brother's child with his wife ; why wouldn't he ? Her mother ignored her too . So, Aarohi grew up as an outcast in her family.

At 16 she was parcelled to a boarding school in Colorado by her real father and her step father , who though hated each other for life had to so their children didn't get affected by Aarohi .

After school Aarohi wasn't welcomed back in India , she remained on a monthly allowance of money in the US itself . Soon enough she started her own business.

At the age of twenty, she opened her first ever night-club. Soon enough she developed a full legit franchise : Euphoria.

Now at the age of 23, her business was in crisis. Her stepfather got aware of her franchise line, and when she refused to go through a marriage to his dislike he coerced her investors and partners to pull out ; and so they are doing.

So now her company , her hard work, all lie in a big black crisis.

A week had passed since all her investors pulled out, and Aarohi had been constantly meeting new people and strategists to help her . Even though Euphoria was the largest and most famous nightclub franchise in the whole of North America and Europe, she still had a difficult time to face.

...

Randhir Singh Raizada strolled in the balcony of the banquet overlooking the opera show. A whiskey glass in his hand, he settled the creases of his Armani suit and looked over the audience of the opera singer.

London is famous for its opera house in its old city. It is a stage for the best opera singers, from all over the world.

He observed different expressions and moods in the audience. Some were attentive and looked pleased at the performance, while a few sat with bored expressions, another group of people were those who were there just for socialising.

Randhir's eyes soon found interest in a woman.

A woman different from others.

An elegant looking, ladylike personality. She had a delicate sculpted figure with just the right curves. Her hair were moon shadow black, and they flowed over her hair.

Her white teeth gleamed, while she laughed with a woman. Randhirs focus shifted to her lips, as her pouting lips curved around the wine glass as she took a sip of her red wine which's colour matched her lip gloss and nail varnish.

...

Aarohi's crescent shaped eyebrows inclined when her rapture electric blue eyes matched with Randhir's when she felt his hardened gaze on her.

Randhir had found the perfect fancy of his'.

His gaze remained on Aarohi.

Aarohi tried to remain poised to not react to his hard steel gaze on her .

At the end she gave in, and strutted out of the opera ballroom.

Randhir followed her on hot heels.

He saw her sit in a bugatti , she was in haste . He knew she was in haste to avoid him.

...

Randhir had found it .

He found his perfect submissive.

He found his perfect slave.

He found just the woman he shall chain to his bed.

He found Aarohi.

He will have her.

She will be his.

...