CHRISTMAS FUN

CHRISTMAS FUN

I finished frosting the cake and set up the table for him

I finished frosting the cake and set up the table for him. It is Christmas today.

Yet there is no sign of festivities in this house except the cake I just made.

I walk back to the bedroom where Randhir had commanded me to come. I entered the room to see Randhir selecting a few ropes and ties. He set the items on the centre table, with the others the table already had.

“Your outfit is on the hangers in the bathroom. Draw your hair in an elegant bun.” He stated while facing the chest.

I entered the bathroom and shut the door. Entering the curtains of the closet room I saw a red latex dress with a web bra and no underwear. I still wore the little pieces of garment. I twisted the hair strand from the front and pinned them in the sleek bun.

I then turned to the other pieces which lied separately. I took the white pieces first. They were latex gloves, and with a lot of difficulty I wore them . Those white latex gloves reached above my elbow. I then wore the black mesh stockings. The last one on the basket was a mask.

A mask
A fucking embezzled mask
I wore it, tightening the strings behind my head.

This mad man will make me go crazy , he kept ballerina shoes. What does he want from me - latex dress and gloves, black stockings, mask and ballerina shoes. Fuck him .

I wore the ballerina shoes and looked in the mirror. For the first time in many days.

A whore
A bitch
A slut

I looked like that. A slave for her master.

Drawing the curtains of the closet room, I entered the bedroom again. This time Randhir took the courtesy of seeing me
More than eying me down the entire time.

I stand there, as a showpiece to his eyes. He fancied me until satisfied, and then commanded me to lie on the bed.

Master tied my latex covered hands together and then to the headboard. Next my ankles were spread apart, tied to the front board of the bed. The latex dress was too short, so it had ridden up my thighs, exposing the pussy.