THE LOVING GRANDPARENTS

THE LOVING GRANPARENTS

My phone rang again as I parked in the private space of my office.
I grabbed my mobile to see it was my grandmother calling me.

Yes, I have a grandmother. My birth fathers mother, the elder lady Malhotra.

Yes, she knows about me.

No, she doesn’t hate me.

My grandparents Chandraraj and Rajeshwari Malhotra are the only sane people in the Malhotra clan. At the time of my birth, they understood the mistake was definitely not mine which my two birthgivers and their ‘legal’ and ‘marital’ spouses couldn’t. For the first few years of my life where my female birth giver ignored me, focusing more on her other children it was my grandmother who nurtured and nursed me.

When I was three, the four nonsensical and evil adults of the family after my two grandparents couldn’t handle me getting any affection from the elder Malhotra couple. In a conquest to remove me from any contact to the family, they framed a business issue and convinced my grandfather to handle it in Delhi. If my grandfather were to move, my grandmother had to accompany me and this also meant she had to leave me behind.

They were schemed in this.

It was never their fault.

Now my only connection to them would be Diwali when Grandma and Grandpa would come to Mumbai. My grandma tried her best to take me away from her, but my stepfather didn’t allow that.

My stepfather, also my birth mother’s husband and my birth father’s elder brother. Rakesh Malhotra receives some weird pleasure in seeeing me in suffering. This is exactly the reason few years later he transferred grandma and grandpa to London and me to the servant quarters. He restricted me to attending a school separate from his family’s children and then when I turned 16 couriered me to Colorado. He left no chance to isolate me. He didn’t succeed.

His actions combined with my real father’s made me strong than weakening me. Their goals to break me and destroy me, something very similar to what they are doing in present too is what is going to be their downfall.

I will be their downfall.

My Grandparents had returned back to Mumbai a year after I was sent to Colorado and were furious on getting aware of Rakesh Malhotra’s actions.

What Rakesh Malhotra failed to realise was, that in the end of the day Chandraraj was his father. My grandpa within a week got in touch with me and since the I talk to them every so often.

I dialled my grandmother only for her to start questioning me on why I had ghosted her through out the weekend.

Oh, grandma the case was that a handsome Adonis had tied your beautiful granddaughter to his bed and was spanking her ass red and that he also pushed up a vibrator in her vagina and made her orgasm, not to forget he bondaged her the tightest. Side info - he fucked her senseless in the private room of his plane and had her wear heavy handcuffs the entire time.’

Now that couldn’t be a possible explanation for her.

“Aarohi, please come back.”

“You know I can’t, Dadi”

“Just for day, maybe just for a few hours. It has been 10 years since I saw you.”

“Dadi, you know. Nobody except you are Dadaji would like me there”

“It isn’t for them, my dear. Not to forget your Grandpa is yet to make his will and the house still belongs to him” Aarohi chuckled.

“Dadi please, don’t force me right now.”

“Then tell me your place. I will come there” Rajeshwari Malhotra demanded

“Dadi, I love you and don’t tell Dadaji a little bit more than him. But now is not the right time to meet.”

“I love you to my baby. But when will this old bag see her favourite person on the earth”

“Soon Dadi. Sooner than anything”

“Talk to your grandpa, he just got here.”

“Hello, my favorite businesswoman” Chandraraj greeted his granddaughter.

“I am the only businesswoman you have, and well Hello, good sir. How are ya?”

“I am well mi lady. Tell me how is it going there.”

“Oh it’s superb, are you missing me ?”

“Oh like anything, that I can take the first flight if you allow.”

“Not right now, old man. I will see you soon.”

“Of course you will”

“ acha , I will talk to you later. Chop chop I have to go back to being a businesswoman.”

“Sure, blessing my love”

***

We talked for half an hour or let’s say until they were satisfied I was living and it wasn’t my ghost from heaven talking to them.

I made my way to the office. I started off with a meeting with a alcohol brand, who wanted a partnership with Euphoria in America. My team has sent the Alcohol for trials and tests to various labs and when we receive an approval we shall start a pilot test in the clubs. If we gain numbers then the partnership is solid.

Today is Saturday. Christmas Eve.

Waking up on Wednesday morning I had found out that Randhir had left for some work and will only be back on the day before Christmas.

I am sure for a Christmas Fuck.

I gathered my things and started off again to Randhirs place. I reached by 5.27, that was close and considering I almost crashed thrice.

I changed my collar and locked in the electronics. I stripped off my clothes, leaving on the lacy underwear. Randhir had texted me saying he would be here today and expected to see me in the bedroom.
After preparing dinner for him, which is potato salad, spaghetti with meatballs, ceasar salad with chicken and olive oil dressing with some banana-oat-chocolate chip cake for dessert. I took a shower and wore a black lace lingerie and waited for him in the bedroom.

An hour went by until I heard footsteps approach. I stood up and knelt on the carpet, waiting for him to walk through the door.

 I stood up and knelt on the carpet, waiting for him to walk through the door