WELCOME TO HELL

WELCOME TO HELL

Aarohi woke up from a slumber hours later. Her Master had already left after using her for over three hours.
Aarohi’s wrists were still handcuffed together with heavy metal cuffs. She was covered with a quilt, given it was the Christmas season. Though she was bare naked beneath the quilt. Her body ached and she remembered the torturous first time she had with Randhir, totally at his mercy. She with great difficulty sat up on the bed and the quilt covering her fell down to her lap leaving her upper half’s bare to the cold atmosphere of the room.

Her movements must have been informed to her owner that within the next few minutes he strolled inside the room.

“At last the sleeping slut woke up.” Randhir remarked . He carried a bag in his hand and Aarohi could think of 100 things that might be present in there, may to torment her.

He extracted a long piece of cloth and Aarohi had to stare at it for a few seconds to realise it was a wrap around silk dress.
“Up on your feet” he commanded and Aarohi obliged her Master.

Randhir took to wrapping the silk dress around her body and then in a criss-cross manner pulled them upon her shoulders, at last giving a tight knot. Nowhere in the process, it was required to open her handcuffs, which Aarohi realised was the only reason he invested in bringing wrap-around or strapless dresses for her.

He sprayed some mist on her, cause her body slightly smelt of cum and blood.

Aarohi followed her owner out of the private room to probably the normal sitting area of the plane. She noted that there was still time to reach New York City.

Randhir then surprised her with a packet of birth control and a bottle of water.
“You will bear my child, but not out of wedlock.”
“Until marriage you will eat birth control every day. You miss a day and it will be worse, slut. Got it”

It dawned upon her that Randhir hadn’t used any means of contraception, and had cummed deep inside her many times, that she had forgotten the number.

“Yes” she answered. Randhirs eyes narrowed and soon a loud smack was heard and he backhanded her.

He held her chin in the tight grip of his hand and asked in a menacing soft voice;  “Yes what Aarohi?”

“Yes master”

“I want you to finish the entire bottle of water and have two pills”

Master commands
The slave follows

“Yes master”

In sometime Aarohi was presented with a plate of food. Her first meal was at 6.30 in the morning and now it is more than 13 hours later she is allowed food again. She looked over to Randhir expecting him to open her handcuffs, but seeing no movement she accepted her fate. With great difficulty she started to erase her stomach’s hunger.