#5

#5

I lay there , chained and aroused

This is a red room or in simple words a sex room with all the kinky stiff. There are chains, ropes, whips, belts, sex toys, and bondages.

After an hour or more the door opened welcoming Randhir in the dark room as the dim lights came back. His coat jacket was gone, revealing his black shirt covering his toned abs and his black pants.

He didn't utter a word, neither did I.

He walked further and grabbed my feet and cuffed them to the bedposts at the other end of the bed. My eyes follow him as he moves around the room. He opened the second drawer of the chest.

Randhir turned around with a red cloth in his hands and went on to shove that in my mouth. The chains clink as I struggle when he ties a second cloth around my mouth, securing the first one inside and making sure not a sound escapes my throat.

"Great" he is pleased, thus, so am I

"Slave" he adresses me

"You have had a pretty big mouth" he chuckles

"You deserve a punishment" I cry out , it came muffled but I did. The cloth gag is starting to hurt and I really don't know what is ACTUALLY in store for me.

"You have been bad, you deserve a punishment" he repeats . Fuck i got it the first time

He grabs a whip from the wall and makes his way back to me.

He strokes on my feet, then to the thigh and an involuntary moan escapes me.

"Do you want the punishment bitch" I only moan

The whip slaps on my stomach

"Do you like this?" This time I nod.

Yes, I want it.

WHIP
WHIP
WHIP
WHIP

He hits the whip on my stomach five times in succession.Screams laced with moans come from me.

HER SUBMISSION (18+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara