#3

#3
...

Randhir is the President of one of the biggest conglomerates

Randhir is the President of one of the biggest conglomerates. He is a business magnate and a force to be reckoned with.

As much as powerful and authoritarian he is in his professional life , unknown to the world and all he required the same eminent dominance in bed. He couldn't forsake having an equal partner.

He required someone who would be in submission to him. Randhir possesses aggression, dominance and cruelty.

In simple words : HE IS SADISTIC

And now when this sadistic master had found a beautiful slave whom he wanted to submit to him, not even the world ; let be Aarohi herself, could leave his desire incomplete.

...

This was the third time Aarohi reread the papers left to her by Randhir on his exit from the restaurant.

He wanted her to be his slave; particularly sex-slave.

Randhir wanted Aarohi to marry him, show an incredibly perfect marriage to the world, bear him an heir and kneel in front of him.

All in exchange of saving her business and saving her from her relatives. He shall invest in her business, and following 'the engagement' required her to merge the business with his conglomerate and work under him.

Aarohi took a little time to get her head through his utterly subtle proposition.

She would be lying if she convinced herself she didn't like the handsome adonis and his built body.

Aarohi found herself at a poignant turn.She had to choose between her business, her only form of material legacy and her self respect and strength.

Aarohi had to make a choice between submitting herself and bearing the sadistic cruelties of Randhir Singh Raizada to save her company - or - lose everything and let her selfish family dictate her future.

...

After a week of another round of rejections and reading on bdsm and submission. Aarohi finally had to choose, with no other option left.

She flew to Dubai, where she was told she could find Randhir Singh Raizada.

...

Randhir relaxed in his lounge chair as the afternoon sun shone. It is a hot day in the desert land of Dubai and he sipped his cold whiskey to cool his heat.

Two weeks had passed, and it was theeeeee most Randhir had spent without a woman in his bed. Well he didn't get any, because a certain blue eyed gorgeous lady was branded in his mind, mind and mind.

He knew she would come to him.

He had to be the only master for his slave.

He left her no choice, but to submit to him.

If Aarohi thought it was only her stepfather driving away her partners and investors she was so wrong. There was an ulterior force named Raizada who did so too.

...

"Two weeks. You took long enough Aarohi"

The sound of her name from his lips, had a sensuality in its own. He affected her.

Randhir already held power over her senses and it would only get worse from here.

"Randhir, let's get down to the deal."

"What is the DEAL, Aarohi"

"For you pleasure, for me security"

"That is where you are wrong , future Mrs. Raizada." He walked around his large office table and stood in front of her.

"Let me rephrase Randhir"

"Please" as he gestured his hand

"For you my pain and for me my security."

"Bingo"

"You know your stepfather and father hate me to the core. I have created difficulties for them in the past and will definitely crete more i the future"

"That is a bonus point Randhir. They cannot say No for you to marry me and at the end you are their one enemy who they can never have on their side nor have the power to fight. They become helpless which makes me satisfied in some sense."

"I am sure I can satisfy you in more ways than this."

"Oh , how much I would love that." she said with a vicious smirk

Randhir was powerful. It took him mere minutes to know everything on Aarohi, but... one fact. One thing that was not on papers. One thing nobody could know. One thing only she knew. Aarohi's one gain from this arrangement.

If he is a sadist

She is a masochist ...