A REMINDER IN LONDON

The journey back to Master’s house back in NYC wasn’t as easy as the previous time

The journey back to Master’s house back in NYC wasn’t as easy as the previous time. I had kneeled between his legs the entire 3 hour journey and while all along his cock kept buried in my throat. I gave him seven blowjobs and he cummed in my mouth making me swallow his cum several times again and again but even so his cock never removed from my mouth.

We had barely reached his penthouse when Randhir gave me another blow:

“ listen. You will be coming to London with me tomorrow. You have correctly 24 hours from now to complete all the formalities at your offices after which in London you will work under me. Wear any clothes and go to work. You should be here for the dinner but you are permitted to go back again.”

“Remember 7.00 am sharp tomorrow at the Private Airport of JFK”

London was never on my list. But not that I am the decision maker her..

After a hurried shower and preparing breakfast, I leave for office and soon realise my managers have already announced the transfer.

After signing the contract, now Randhir my owner, my master has all legal rights to issue letters, emails and contacts on my name. Another thing is that from here on, only Randhir can sign legal papers for me. That means all my bank cheques, business contracts, loans and papers will be signed by him for me.

Getting to work the final arrangements are done and at last I leave for Randhirs house with the stash of papers and cheques he need to sign for me.

I buckle my seat belt, following Masters command and soon the flight takes off. NYC to London is 15 hours away, a long journey.

“Slave” my Masters voice rings in the air and I look up from my magazine to see him.

“Stand up and Strip”

Master commands
I follow

I stand up and quickly scan the room and there is no one other than Master and Me.