BEST USE OF THE DINING TABLE

Coming back home to a home cooked meal is ducking awesome

Coming back home to a home cooked meal is ducking awesome. It gets even more better when you enter your bedroom to see your slave kneeling in the middle in a lacy lingerie set.

I entered the master bedroom to see my slave kneeling on the carpet, in the middle of the room. She had her head bowed, her eyes sat on the floor. Her figure poised as her ass sat on her feet.

I stopped right in front of her taking in her almost naked form, in the time of Christmas.

The night will be long, why not start with some warm up.

I walked to the the cupboard grabbing everything I needed. Walking around Aarohi, who remained in the same position, I crouched on her back and began with blindfolding my bitch.
Bringing a satin cloth around her eyes, I tied it behind her head as she whimpered on the loss of her sight.

I grabbed the the bit gag, in shape of a dog bone, and pressed it against her lips signalling for entrance in her mouth.

My breath fanned on her neck when I began to kiss her shoulder. After planting numerous hickies. I bought the leash out and attached the hook to my slave’s silver collar, with a bell.

She probably didn’t realise this, but anyways she soon would.

I stripped off my shirt and then picked up the other end of the leash pulled her neck forward. She seemed dazed with the sudden movement, but soon realised, that she was leashed.

“Start crawling” I said and she shifted on all her fours, hands and knees, in the right position.
I pull the leash and start walking with my slave crawling behind. We reach the formal drawing room and I let her sit on her knees in a corner amd pull the curtains on my favourite wall. The wall consists the X cross. Saint Andrews Cross.

“Stand up” I told her and after she did, I pulled the leash and pushed her in front of the X-cross

Starting with buckling her legs to the cross, I proceeded with pulling up her hands and attaching them to the top corners of the X - cross. Her front was strapped against the X cross and her back with the plum ass is in full view to me.