CONTRACT AND RULES

CONTRACT AND RULES
*
SLAVE CONTRACT

I Aarohi Malhotra hereafter called 'THE SLAVE', agree to voluntarily give up all rights, personal and legal, and become the property of my Owner ; Randhir Singh Raizada.

I, THE SLAVE agrees to submit and obey to my owner in all ways possible. There are no boundaries in which I, THE SLAVE will refuse my Owner.

I, THE SLAVE agrees that herafter entering the lifelong Slavery Contract, my heart,body,mind,soul and sex belongs to my Owner.
All of my possessions , except one property in New York, belong to my Owner including all assets, finances and material goods.

The Owner promises his property, THE SLAVE : food and shelter security, clothing and financial discretion.

THE SLAVE is allowed to work by the Owner, only under his watch.

The Owner will refer THE SLAVE her given name in public eye , vice versa THE SLAVE can refer her owner as Sir, Mr. Raizada or Randhir in public.

I, THE SLAVE agree to wear my collar, nuptial necklace, engagement ring and tracking device when out of shelter boundaries. I, THE SLAVE is also to wear chastity belt, vibrator, hooks, dildos or any type of insertions in public as per , my owners wish.

I, THE SLAVE now oaths to only exist for the pleasure of my Owner and none else.

I , Aarohi Malhotra , THE SLAVE hereby submit to my MASTER , the Owner Randhir Singh Raizada .

***

BIRTH CONTRACT

I, AAROHI MALHOTRA, the property of my owner MR RANDHIR SINGH RAIZADA gives conscious consent to this agreement.

I, the slave will bear my Owner, my Master's heir.

I, the slave as the biological and birth mother of my Owner, my Master's child will fulfill all my duties for the first 17 years of the child's life without a mistake.

I, the slave oath to be the caregiver mother of the child.

I, the slave agree for my Owner, my Master to hold 100% of my blood child's legal custody and to hold decision in the child's good faith.

I, the slave vow to bear only my Owner, my Master's child.

I, the slave agrees to be expected to give birth only once.

HER SUBMISSION (18+)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara