BALCONY BED

BALCONY BED

I tilt my head to the left and then strain my eyes to look at the clock. It reads 12.30 am. It is almost eight hours since Randhir left me tied to the steel table.
The bondage was same wrists and ankles to the legs of the table, nipples clamped as tightly possible , a hitachi vibrator strapped with a rope to my right thigh. The only new thing was the wax candles, which had burned for three hours, now covering my entire breat with melted remains of them and no gag.

And well also this time Randhir had warned me against cumming.

I have been holding an orgasm for nearly 8 hours, it is hard and shuddering. My wrist, ankles and nipples are numb. The vibrator still buzz. 

I look at the thick layer of cold wax on my breasts and I am convinced you can light them and they will burn for another three hours.
I try as hard as I can to not give in to my orgasm and keep my head stiff and eyes closed.

In the right time the door of the bedroom open and Master walks in.

“Oh , hello slut. Still strapped up , I see”

“How is it going?” He asks me.

“I want to cum” I say in a meek voice.

“Hmmm” he seems to think

“No you, cannot” he says and switches off the vibrator. I huff in despair as my arousal weighs upon me.

He removes the duct tape, taking away the vibrator and a some time later I hear his pants falling. I look towards him to see him removing his boxer.

Master takes the spot between my thighs and rubs his cock against my pussy labia. He takes a finger rubbing it over my sex and rams his cock inside my wet pussy.

“Ahh, a-ssh. Ooooh” I moan

And he jams his entire cock in my pussy. It hurts a lot but it’s rather pleasurable. He pushes his cock in and out as I moan out in pleaure.

He keeps going on in a steady and harsh way until the first orgasm shakes my body. I cum and cum and cum and he continues to ram inside me.

His facial expressions change and the next moment I see two fingers shoved in my mouth. I start sucking on them in reluctance as the giant beast rams in my pussy.

I feel him bulging inside me and within seconds his warm seeds explode in my pussy.

“Oh fuck you slut” he groans loudly spilling every drop of it in my pussy.

I orgasm again and cum for the second time and a minute later he pulls out. Not even wasting a second, he opens all my ropes amd pulls me to the ground. I fall to my knees in a hard way and my knees hurts af.

Master gives me no time to think and present his cock in front of me.

“Lick me clean” he commands , his voice still stiff from the sex.

Master commands
I follow

I start licking him from base to length, consuming all the cum his and mine mixed down my throat and within minutes leaves him all clean. He plucks out my clamps and throws them to a side.

Master wears his pants back, leaving the boxers. Master walks to the side table and brings out the previous steel heavy metal handcuffs and cuffs them on my wrists. He brings along a knife and starts to scrape off the cold wax from my breasts. Thick coats of wax are pulled off from my boobs and a light red tint still remains.

Master asks me to follow behind him and takes me to the balcony . There is a single sheet of cotton laid on the floor with a folded quilt by the side.

“You will sleep here, from now on. You have to wake up tomorrow and start with the chores.” He announces and turns to leave.

He is going to put me out here to sleep. With no fucking clothes in the month of December. I scream in my head but cannot put it to words considering it could take a worse turn for me only.

He doesn’t leave but turns around with a smirk.

“Oh how could I forget this” he speaks and presents a ball gag from his pockets.

He leans forward and presses it to my mouth. He finally satisfied, turns around and closed the door and leave.

I stand in that corner, sometime later sit on the hanging swing seat and stare at the thin linen spread out.
My mind is racing miles, thinking and remembering things I haven’t in a long while.

It takes me long to come back to the present‘reality’ and when I do. I stand up and kneeling on the ground, lay on the sheet covering my butt naked form with the quilt.