#7

The night passed away with little interaction as Randhir shook hands with a couple of his associates, I followed him like an arm candy

The night passed away with little interaction as Randhir shook hands with a couple of his associates, I followed him like an arm candy. Then we sat for a dinner, three course meal, while some boring speeches went on in the background. We were at the party banquet for just an hour, that is until Randhir left me in the sitting room on the second level of the restaurant and went on to participate in a meeting in the conference room situated there. There was no one, just me , and I sat on a plush couch looking through a Chanel magazine. Not really. Because more than the magazine my focus was to not make the slightest movement for anybody to realise I had a vibrator deep on my G-spot.

I am not a masochist for nothing, it’s has been fairly an hour and a half with this sex device in my pussy and I have cummed just twice. But that doesn’t erases the fact that I am highly edged, that my toes are curling, that my drive is touching the limits and that I just realised how fucked up Randhir is and how many different angles of pain, I am set to receive until

I DIE

Or

HE DIES

While trying to hold another orgasm, I hear footsteps approach me.

“Aarohi, long time huh” Rahul says as we hug each other.
Rahul and I went to same boarding school in Denver, Colorado. He was on the men’s hockey team and I pursued ice dancing and figure skating, so we would meet and hangout a lot of times in between our training schedules. Last I had seen him was on a reunion party a few years ago.

“Great to see you buddy, how are you ?”

“Pretty well. What about you, Ms Businesswoman. I was at your club the other day.”

“Oh wow, how did you like it over there .”

“Pretty amazing, the bartender was fantastic”

“It’s me, there can’t be any flaws” i flex my Business skills and he continues to compliment me.

“You got it babe.”

We talk for another three minutes until the opening of the double doors of the conference room pauses us. The first one to walk out is my Master.