#8

#8

The sunrays entered the room and illuminated the plain white simple room

The sunrays entered the room and illuminated the plain white simple room. It was the same room where I got ready of the party and Randhir showed me here again after we exited the sex room. It is the next morning from the day I arrived in Dubai.

I shower and wear the robe again, cause there is no other option, and in due time the housekeeper pushes a trolley in the room and then leaves closing the door. After completing the breakfast, I grab a magazine which btw is a eight month old edition and sit down to read it on the white couch.

My body is able to take the physical toll but it will be in course of time that I will be able to go through with all daily activities simultaneously. Of course me and Randhir haven't indulged sexually, physically yes, but I am assured it won't be long when the sexual activities would be the same as physical.

I am still dressed in just a robe with my hair pulled back in a clutch clip.

15 minutes later, the door barges open with Randhir entering the room with a basket full of things in his hands.

Abandoning the magazine on the coffee table, I rise to my feet and face him. He examines me from head to legs and then asks me to open the robe. I lose the ties and let the robe fall on the floor.

Master steps forward stretching his hands and feeling the purple bruises on my boobs. He just swiftly caresses his hands before forcing me to turn around and then squeezes my aching ass, which is filled with cuts and marks.

"Climb the couch and turn around face the back."

Master commands

I follow

I climb the couch and getting on my knees I turn around for my back and ass to face him and support my chest to the backrest of the white couch.

" Hands at the back"

I feel the cool metal of the handcuffs on my wrists, and then a click of their lock. These aren't normal handcuffs by what I feel these are thicker and heavier.