CAT PLAY

CAT PLAY

I opened the box Randhir handed me, asking me to shower and meet him in the red room

I showered first and blow dried my hair, before opening the box and looking at its contents.
The first thing was a white and pink headband with cat ears,
Second ; a pink lace collar with a bell,
Third ; white gloves,
Lastly ; a pair of pink heels.

By now I am assured that my owner has a pet play kink for sure, especiall cat cosplay.

It's fairly early in the morning, 8.30 on a Saturday morning and he has already started his weekend torture on me.

I exit my room, entering his black door room and making my way to the red room, I knock twice and Randhir lets me in. I walk inside, and Master sits on the couch, in just his sweatpants and a flute of wine in his hand.

"Chest on the bed, feet on the floor and  hands behind" he orders from his place and I move on to follow his instructions.

Letting my chest was on the bed from the side, I spread my weight on my legs and join my hands on my back and wait for him to come. Master takes his own sweet time, drinking his morning wine before he finally comes over to where I am.

"Mouth" he says, and I part open my lips, and he shoves a large pink ball gag.

Master then roughly entered a very large butt plug in my dry ass hole, making it rather painful and I bit on my gag.

"Stand up and face me" I slowly go on my feet and turn around.

He takes my gloves hands in front of me and cuffs them with pink cuffs. Master attached another chain to the handcuffs and then followed the same thing with my ankles, cuffing them together and tying another chain to it.

Master then took a roll of pink rope and blinded my legs together, then thighs and did the same my arms.

"Kneel"

Master commands
I follow

And in excruciating pain, I fell to the floor, the ropes tightening around my limbs ; but I took my place on the floor.

He attached the collar to a hook from the ceiling.

"This is you, slut. I have to attend a wedding in lomdon. Will be back by tomorrow"

He announces and go away.

Leaving me there in despair, as I looked at my reflection in the large mirror in front of me.

...

"Drink this" Master said pointing to the three 1l bottles of water.

It was now Sunday morning.

Master strapped a thick metal collar to my neck as soon as I finished the three bottles with great difficulty.

Master handcuffed my hands behind my back and blindfolded my eyes with a black wrap, attaching a leash to my collar, he started walking me.

He pulled me through his room and the living room to the hallway and he brought me to a set of staircase, and we climbed up.

Passing through the third floor we continued climbing and I understood, Master was taking me to the terrace of the mansion.

We entered the terrace and a gust of wind touched my naked body.

Master went on to duct tape my mouth and continued to do shift a few things as I heard him.

I felt Masters hands around my waist as he rubbed on my asshole before pushing in a dildo, another dildo entered my pussy. It was a chastity belt I realised when the steel strap belt tied around my abdomen. I heard him keying the padlock on the belt as my pussy and asshole took in the intrusion of the two dildos.

The duct tape stopped my screams as nipple clamps were attached to my nipples.

Master then took my leash and pushed me on a day bed, my legs hanging and my chest on the cushioned mattress.

Master cuffed my hands to the front ends of the bed and my ankles to the poles of the bed.

"I am going to whip you, all day long. 1100 is my goal."

"Start counting in your head"

Master orders before my ass receives the first whip.

One

WHIP
WHIP
WHIP
WHIP
WHIP
WHIP
WHIP
WHIP
WHIP
WHIP

.
.
.

64

.
.
.
100

.
.
.

459

Master continues until he reaches his goal of 1100 and then releases me from the bondage and carries me to my room, where he ties the cuff to my ankle from the bed and leaves me there.

My ass is bleeding, I turn over in the bed and see the white sheets stained with blood, I stay on my stomach and fall to sleep.

...