I Think I'm in Love Again (pt.2)

Bucky POV:

"Do you think they will find us here?" Natalia asks.

"I hope not," I tell her. "If they find us you know what will happen."

"I know," she says quietly. "I don't want this to be over," She confesses.

"I don't want it to be over either," I tell her. "But even if it is, Just know we will always have the moon to look up at," I remind her.

Just as I finished saying that, an explosion went off, sending each of us to opposite sides of the room.

"Natalia!" Was the last thing I said before everything went black.

They found us.....

I jolt up from my sleep. Another nightmare. But, Natasha was there?

All of a sudden a wave of love filled memory's overcame my head space.

I remember.

I decide to go out to the palaces balcony to clear my head. It's 2am, so I didn't expect to see anyone there.

I walk up beside the figure standing by the railing.

"Natalia?" I say calmly.

"Barnes? What are you doing up?" She asks me.

"I could ask the same thing," I stated.

"Nightmares?" She asks.

"You too?" I respond with another question.

"They never really go away," she admits with a sigh. "At least we have the moon," she adds with a little smirk.

We stand there in a peaceful silence, taking in the nighttime view of Wakanda.

"It's beautiful," I say, breaking the silence.

"It sure is," she says back.

"Almost as beautiful as you," I say under my breath, but still loud enough for her to hear.

She gives me a side glance acknowledging that she heard my comment, before returning her gaze to the view.

"I remember," I all of a sudden blurt out. I think I see her smile, but she quickly returns her guard. "I remember everything that happened in the Red Room," I clarify.

"Got that," she said, still avoiding eye contact.

The silence consumes us once more, but feels more tense this time.

"I thought you were dead," she stated. "They told me that they had killed you, and that it was my fault," she said the last part a little quieter, with guilt consuming her voice.

"None of that was your fault," I told her, trying to comfort her. "The only people at fault here are the KGB, and Hydra."

She keeps her gaze looking outwards at the city, trying to keep from looking in my direction.

I grab her chin, forcing her to look at me.
We get lost in each others eyes for a moment, before she places her head on my chest, and wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap mine around her waist, before lifting her up and wrapping her legs around me.

She silently cries into the crook of my neck, and we just stand there for who knows how long.

Eventually she doses off and I take her to my room and lye her down on my bed. I kiss her fore head after tucking her in. I then climb into my side of the bed.

She instantly cuddles up to me. I hold her the whole night, not letting anything cause any harm to her.

Nat's POV: