Summer Vacation!

It was actually the middle of winter! Natasha and Bucky had both been over worked, so Fury gave them a week off.

This rarely happens so they wanted to make the most of it. Natasha quickly went online and booked a vacation to some tropical destination. They were both so excited to get away, and finally have some time alone together.

4am:
Nat's POV:

I just woke up to the alarm on my phone. I quickly turn over to James and shake him awake, as we have a plane to catch.

I have been looking forward to this vacation, as it is very needed. As much as I love my job, I need a serious break.

We grabbed our suitcases and got in a cab. Once we got to the airport, we checked in, checked our bags, went through security, and customs, and then were finally able to sit down before we boarded to plane.

"I'm so excited," James turned to me, while placing his hand on my thigh.

"Me too, work has been to much lately," I said, looking into his eyes. I always loved how blue his eyes are, they remind me of the ocean, and the night sky all at once.

They eventually called for us to board the plane, and we settled down, and awaited takeoff. After about a four hour flight we finally landed in the Bahamas.

Once we got our bags, we got on a bus, and headed to the hotel. It was about an hour drive to get there from the airport.

After we were all checked in, and unpacked, we decided to go to the beach. It was about four in the afternoon, so we put in our swimsuits. I had a nice black bikini, and James had so swim shorts with tropical flower outlines on them.

We found some chairs on the beach and put our stuff down.

All of a sudden, I was lifted off my feet. It was James, and he was running to the ocean carrying me bridal style.

"No, put me down," I pleaded, as I was not in the mood to go for a swim.

He just ignored me, and eventually ran into the water, getting us both soaked with salty water.

"I hate you," I joke.

"You love me," he says, giving me those damn puppy eyes.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist, and kiss him on his lips.

"I do love you," I tell him, with a huge grin on my face.

"I knew it," he said teasingly.

"Shut up," I say while lightly slapping his cheek.

I then lay my head on his shoulder, and we just stay there, like that, for awhile, and it is so fucking peaceful.

<3