Surprise?

After the avengers split up, Natasha went on the run to hide from the government. Little did she know that it would bring her past to her present. After receiving a package of vials, filled with unknown red stuff, from Budapest, she had no choice but to go back and figure out why these were sent to her. She ends up running into her sister Yelena, who she has not been in contact with for at least 20 years, thanks to the Red Room. She finds out the vials are filled with an antidote that can get rid of the Red Rooms mind control, she also finds out that the Red Room is still alive. This leads her to question her past. She soon comes out to realize that her daughter that she had with the Winter Soldier is still alive. With the help of her family, she successfully takes down the Red Room and Dreykov, and finds her daughter, Svetlana Alianova Barnes.

Present day:

Natasha stands there watching as her past trauma crashes to the ground. She looses focus until she feels a tug on her arm. She turns around to see her beautiful 14 year old daughter staring up at her.

Without saying anything, Natasha pulls her daughter into a much needed hug, which Svetlana appreciably returns.

"I'm sorry detka," Natasha apologizes to her daughter, feeling so guilty for leaving her in that hell hole.

"It's ok Mama, you didn't know," her daughter try's to ease her mothers guilt.

"No! I shouldn't have believed them, I should have come back for you," Natasha starts, "please know that I never wanted that for you."

"I know mama," Svet responds sweetly.

And with that the mother and daughter head off to join the rest of the family.

A couple days later:

Natasha and Svetlana are currently on a motorcycle, going who knows how fast through the woods, headed to pick up a quint jet. Once they have boarded they take off.

"Where too know?" Svet curiously asks her mom.

"Off to break some people out of jail, and reunite a family," the mother responds.

"Are we gonna see papa?" She asks referring to the winter soldier.

"Maybe," Nat responds with hope.

Once they arrive at the prison in the middle of no where, they quickly break out Sam Wilson, and Steve Rogers.

"Where's the witch?" Natasha asks, referring to Wanda.

"Oh she got out a long time ago," Sam said as if it was obvious.

"Well then we are going to have to make another stop," Nat says as they run onto the jet.

"Who's the girl?" Steve asks.

"Steve, Sam, this is my daughter Svetlana. Svetii this is Steve and Sam," Nat introduces quickly while settling into the pilot seat.

Next stop Edinburgh!

Once they arrived they headed to some train station where Wanda and Vision were currently fighting some alien people. All four of them got up to help.

Svet was currently trying to fight off a really tall (compared to her) alien dude. All of a sudden she lost the upper hand, and was about to get stabbed. When Wanda saved her, using her magic to get rid of the alien, for now.

"Wanda," she introduced herself.

"Svetlana, but you can call me Svet," she introduced herself as well.

Once they were done with that, they got in the quint jet to head back to New York.

"So where did they find you?" Wanda asked the teenager.