I'm Gonna Do It

Mark's PoV

'I'm gonna do it!' I thought to myself 'I'm gonna ask (Y/N) to marry me' I keep repeating that to myself over and over again, just anticipating tonight.

(Y/N)'s PoV

Tonight's Mark and I's 3 year anniversary from when I started dating the most amazing goofball ever! He said that we are going to go to a really nice restaurant, then for a walk on the beach.

I got out my favorite, and really nice dress, my favorite shoes, and some nice bracelets. I curled my (H/L-Hair length) (H/C-Hair color) so it looked more wavy than curly. I did my make-up as a little bit of foundation, some eyeliner on my waterline, mascara, eyeshadow to match my dress, and peach colored blush.

After I was done getting ready Mark yelled "Can I see my princess yet?!" I yelled back "Give me a second!" Realizing I forgot my lipstick. I put on some red lipstick and walked down tue stairs.

"Damn, you look se-, I mean...you look amazing (Y/N)!" Mark said. I blushed and giggled a little and said "Thanks, you look handsome as well!" He escorted me to the car, opened the door like a gentleman, and we just talked and laughed in the way there. He made me blush a few more times, but that's what I love about Mark. it's been 3 years and he still gives me butterflies, and makes me blush.

We get to the restaurant, and after Mark gets out he rushes to open the door for me. "Thank you, good sir." I say to him. "You are quite welcome, Milady." We go into the restaurant, get our table and just talk and laugh like in the car. Once we are done eating, we walk to the beach because it was right close to the restaurant. it was so beautiful because of the night sky.
"Mark, how did I get so lucky as to have you as a boyfriend?" I say.
"You're lucky to have me?! I'm lucky to have you! You're amazing!" Mark yells. I blush and say a quite 'Thanks'.
"Speaking of amazing..." Mark says, then he did something I never though he would do. he got down on one knee and said
"(Y/N), since the say I met you, I had been completely, and utterly in love with you. Your smile, your hair, your laugh, your cute little things you do when you're nervous, and everything else about you! You are amazing, beautiful, smart, funny, and so much more! I don't ever want to be without it again. So, (Y/F/N) will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man on the world by saying you'll marry me?" I look at Mark with tears in my eyes.
"Yes...I would love to marry you!" I manage to get out through all of the smiling and tears. Mark stands up smiling and I leap on him as soon as I can, wrapping my legs around him with him holding me up.
"I love you more than anything in the world (Y/N)" Mark says quietly.
"I love you more than you could ever imagine Mark." I say back.

I finally get off and he slides the ring on my finger and I scream
"I'm getting married to the love of my life!" while laughing and smiling.

A/N-So this wasn't requested, I just felt like writing today. I hope you guys enjoyed and I'm debating on whether or not to do one with the marriage, but if I do it might be awhile! But anyways...

Bye guys, I love you, and I will see you soon!