First Date Pt. 1

A/N- Just random but do you guys like the pic? I took it myself :3

Me and my best friend Mark were just hanging out at his place, just playing video games. I had always had a little crush on Mark, but I had never said anything because I didn't want it to mess up our friendship.

"(Y/N), do you want anything to eat?" Mark asked.

"The usual, Mark." I say back.

"So, (F/F) and (F/D)?" Mark says.

"You know it!" I said.

I was just sitting on the couch playing Skyrim for a few minutes when Mark came back in.

"Your food, Milady" He said in his Wilfred Warfstache voice.

"Thank you, kind sir." I say in the best proper voice I can.

I look over at Mark and appears flustered and in thought. I wonder what's wrong with him.

"Mark, are you okay?" I say kinda soft.

"What? Oh, yeah I'm...uh...I'm fine." He says.

"Marks, I have known you for years, you're thinking about something. Please just tell me." I say.

He takes a deep breath and says "Ihavehadacrushonyouforareallylongtimeandiwaswonderingifyouwantedtogoonadate?" Too fast for me to understand.

"Mark, slow down and say it again."

"I have had a crush on you for a really long time and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" He says timidly.

My eyes widen, and I say "Of course! You don't realize how long I've been wanting you to ask that!"

"Really?" He asks.

"Really." I say.

"So now we just have to figure out where." He says laughing a little.

"Did you not plan anything?" I asked giggling a little.

"Nope, I didn't think I would get this far." He says.

A/N- Am I the only on that thinks Mark would be super embarrassed to ask a girl out? Just wonderin'.

Bye guys, I love you, and I will see you soon.