The Shock Challenge

So Mark decided that for his video today, he wanted to do a new challenge, but oh no, not a normal challenge, The Shock Challenge. The challenge I dread trying most, the most terrifying challenge ever.

"(Y/N), are you ready yet???" Mark yelled from his recording room, he didn't know I was so nervous.

"Oh uh, yeah, almost!" I said but my voice faltered. I guess he heard cause he came out with a concerned look.

"Everything okay kitten? You seem scared." He said soothingly. That calmed me down a lot, I smiled and looked at him and said

"I'm not scared, everything is awesome. Ready for that video?"

He smiled, laughed a bit, and said "Yep, come on!"

We started the challenge and the questions were about each other, if we failed to answer, the one who got it wrong would be shocked by the other person. We went back and forth and I got shocked once, it hurt like a bitch but the challenge was super fun.

"So how did you like that challenge kitten?" Mark asked sweetly after it was over and we were cuddling in bed.

"It was so much fun, especially since it was with you." I said smiling a bit.

"Good cause I have more planned for us already!" He said giving a lopsided smile. I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

Alright so there y'all go! I know I was gone but I'm back! It's been crazy and I'm constantly busy but imma try to update more for y'all I swear! Love y'allllll!