The Plan (Pt. 1)

This is for @Xx_HeyImCubeFna_xX hope you like it girl!

So lately I've been having a problem, I've missed my period, I've been getting sick in the morning, having a gross metallic taste in my mouth a lot, just like the signs of pregnancy...I'm so scared. I got my best friends Thalia to pick up a pregnancy test for me and bring it while Mark was out with his friends.

Thalia got here within 5 minutes and told me to go take it. I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do, and after about 3 minutes of waiting I slowly look at the test...positive. I walked out and handed Thalia the test with a huge but nervous smile.

"Oh my god, Kaylee, you're pregnant!" She shouted happily and smiling like an idiot. All of a sudden we hear the door open and Mark saying 'Honeyyyy I'm hooome!' Typical silliness. I put the pregnancy test in Thalia's purse because I still didn't know how to tell Mark.

"In here Mark!" I yelled to him. He walked in and said "Ah, there's my beautiful girl!" then hugged me and kissed me. He was used to Thalia being here constantly so he waved hi to her and we all talked.

The next few hours were the usual, just chilling until bed time. After we got dressed and Mark fell asleep, I stayed up, thinking of a plan to tell Mark, as soon as I thought of it, it was perfect!

Well there you go! I was gonna update twice today but,  I got sick so I feel like complete death! I'm really sorry, bye, I love y'all, and I will see y'all soon!