Weird Pictures

So today was one of those days. Mark and I would sit at home and do literally nothing except cuddle, watch movies, eat, and him make his videos.

There was one other thing I always do with Mark though. We always send each other funny and weird pictures. I dunno how, but it shows signs of our love to each other. We both love each other's laugh so I guess that's how? I don't even know, but what I do know, is that today was gonna be great.

Mark and I sat on the couch while watching a movie. Little did he know I hooked up my phone to the TV so I could flash this picture (Pic above) with a voice of a News Caster to say what is "going on".

We were watching Frozen when I flashed the pic up on the screen and the "News Caster" said

'There is a turtle escaping because why the fuck not? We will be back in a while to tell you everything that has happened'

"(Y/N) what the heck was that?" Mark said while I busted out laughing. it really wasn't that funny, I just love the picture.

"Oh, I guess a turtle just wanted to escape it's life man." I said giggling.

"Okay, suuuuuure." Mark said and laughed.

I'm so sorry this sucked, it's just a kinda filler chapter, I didn't have a lot of inspiration!

Bye guys, I love you, and I will see you soon!