There He Is

A/N-Like I said in my last update, I am sooo sorry, I'm gonna try to update at least once a week no less, but possibly more to at least give y'all something!

I was running down the street after my Pit Bull named Monster. He accidentally got off the leash when I was walking him this morning.

"Come on Monster, come here please!" I pleaded. He is one for adventure as I am so this might take awhile.

All of the sudden, someone steps in front of Monster and grabs his collar. I run over to the man, and before I can really look at him, I put Monster back on his leash. When I'm finished, I look up and sigh.

I get a good look at the man and he a fairly handsome. Also has a nice body, but I'm not surprised, almost all the guys around here do.

"Hey, thanks for getting Monster for me." I say smiling.

"Monster? That's a cute name, and speaking of cute names, what's yours, I'm Mark." He says smiling.

I blush a little and say "I'm, uh, I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you."

Time skip brought to you by Press B to Blow Skills

We talk a little longer, and next thing you know, it's getting dark and I have to get Monster back home cause he's getting tired.

"I had fun today Mark, we should really hang out again." I say looking at him and smiling.

"Hey, at least let me walk you home." Mark says nicely.

"We aren't going there yet, lover boy, but you can keep on dreaming." I said as I walked away.

Mark looked confused for a moment, then he realized what I said and yelled "Oh my god, that isn't what I meant I wanted to do!" As he face-palmed.

"See ya later Mark!" I yelled back as I smiled to myself.

A/N-Always remember to press B to blow guys!

Bye guys, I love you, and I will see you later! \@.@/