Bitch It's On Now

I was just sitting on the bed Mark and I share, watching some Netflix, when I hear the door open downstairs.

"I'm back from the store, princess!" Mark yells, using the nickname he gave me.

"Mark I told you not to call me that, I'm not a princess." I said to him.

"Well not a literal princess, no, but you're my princess." Mark said nonchalantly. I blushed a deep red and covered my face.

"Now (Y/N), what did I say about covering your face when you blush?" Mark said, mimicking a fatherly tone.

"...Not to do it cause it's cute, and if I do I'll get punished." I said, my voice muffled from it being hidden.

"That's right!" Mark said, then he picked me up and started to walk upstairs. He got into our room and threw me on the bed, then closed the door. He got on top of me and strattled me, pinning my arms above my head with one hand. He leaned in right next to my ear and whispered

"Now for your punishment..." Then he backed his face away from mine. He released my hands and put both of his hands in my sides, then...

He started to tickle me like crazy. I started laughing hysterically and couldn't contain myself as I started to beat in Mark talking between laughs to stop.

"Okay! I got *laugh* punished *laugh* now please *laugh* stop!" I managed to get out before I continued to laugh.

"Okay okay, I'll stop." Mark said, and he stopped. "But don't hide your blush again, okay? It's adorable!"

"Okay fineeee" I said still outta breath.

So this was inspired by one of my fantabulous, amazingly awesome followers! I'm sorry I haven't been updating tho, I had a really bad break up cause he was just using me, glad I figured it out before he did anything tho! But anywayyyyys, I love y'all and please excuse my horrible stories and lack of updates cause I also have school and homework!

Bye, I love y'all, and I'll see y'all soon!