First Date Pt.2

"Nope, I didn't think I would get this far." Mark says.

"Really Mark? I mean I'm your best friend, why would I say no?" I sad back.

"I dunno, you're so out of my league so I just figured-"

"Whoa whoa whoa! You thought I was out of your league. you make me laugh." I said smiling.

Mark smiles and says "So what do you want to do for this first date?"

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" I say.

"Well, do you want casual or fancy?" Mark replies.

"Mark, did you seriously just ask me that? Obviously casual!"

Mark got an idea and said "I know exactly what to do!"

"And that is?"

"I'm not telling you! It's a surprise." Mark says grinning evilly, he knows I hate surprises.

"Ughhhhhh, fine!"

"I'll come get you when I'm ready, now go to your room and change into sweat pants and a baggy shirt."

"Yes mom." I mutter.

"What was that?" Mark says smiling.

"Oh nothing!" I reply, walking up the stairs.

I got changed, put my hair in a messy bun, and played on my phone until Mark came to get me. we walked into his room and there was the Xbox set up with video games, Netflix for later, and a ton of junk food.

"Mark, you know me so well." I say smiling and looking over at him.

"Well I would be a bad best friend if I didn't!" He says, happily.

For the rest of the night we played our favorite games, pigged out on food, and cuddled while we watched Netflix. After about the 4th movie, I started getting tired and I fell asleep while he was pressed against my back.

"Best. Date. Ever." I said softly before I fell asleep.

A/N- I know this is kinda cliché, but it's cute in my opinion. That is my kinda first date though, so sorry if you didn't like it!

Bye guys, I love you, and I will see you soon! (<^-^>)