The Impossible Let's Play

A/N- Random Pic, ignore it...

Today Mark told me that he and I were going to do an 'Impossible Let's Play'. God, this is gonna be horrible. He hasn't told me what we are doing yet so this just makes me even more scared.

Mark walked over to me and said "Are you ready for the Let's Play plan yet?"
"Yes" I said a little shaky.

Mark told me to go to our room and check the bed. I walked up hesitantly and there on the bed was a bathing suit and a note that said 'We are doing the Ice Bath challenge! Change into this bathing suit and we will start!'

I turned around to see Mark looking at me and evilly smiling.

"I am not doing this." I said.

"Come on (Y/N), please?" Mark said with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't wanna freeze my damn ass off though!"

"I'll be freezing mine off with you though! Come on, princess! Please!" Mark said desperately.

I sighed looking at him.

"What will it take for me to get you in that icy bath? I'll do anything!" Mark pleads.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Can we get a puppy?" I say, doubting he will do it.

He sighs "Fine, we can get a puppy, now let's get in that bath!"

Mark does his intro and before you know it he's in the bath.

"Do I have to, Mark?"

"Don't worry princess, it's not that bad." he says obviously freezing.

"Okay..." I say putting my foot in.

"Holy shit! That's freaking freezing!"

"(Y/N), we have to start the game, please come on honey." He says sweetly.

"Okay, okay" I say, and sit down regretting it immediately.

He grabs his IPad, and we play Surgeon Simulator. After multiple screams, and him and I squealing in freezing pain. he ends the video and we get out, wrapping the towels he had ready around our bodies.

"Hey, Mark" I say.

"Yeah princess?" He says looking to me.

"Remind me to never do that shit ever again." I say looking at him with a death glare.

A/N-So, I have almost 150 reads, and that is really not a lot, but I'm really happy for it. I just wanna thank you guys so much.

Bye, I love you, and I will see you soon!